The Student Room Group

Getting rid of flat moles?

Urgh, this is embarrasing. But i've got moles on my face, some 100% flat, others very slightly raised. I want to remove them - WITHOUT creams or doctors. Just natural home remidies please! I'm too young (and too shy) to ask for a doctor anyway! Any natural home remidies? I heard garlic, apple cider vineger and lemon juice? Thank you so so so so much guys!
I doubt you'd be able to remove them with surgery, what's wrong with moles anyway? I've got one on the right side of my face and I quite like it actually
(edited 8 years ago)
Are they like freckles or proper moles?
Original post by Blondie987
I doubt you'd be able to remove them with surgery, what's wrong with moles anyway? I've got one on my right cheek and I quite like t actually

which cheek?
Reply 4
Original post by homeland.lsw
Are they like freckles or proper moles?

Urm, flat, so i guess more like freckles?
Reply 5
Original post by Blondie987
I doubt you'd be able to remove them with surgery, what's wrong with moles anyway? I've got one on my right cheek and I quite like t actually

Good for you, but in my opinion i've got too many, so i want to get rid of some... I said i don't want to use surgery anyway. Thanks though.
Original post by Anonymous
Urm, flat, so i guess more like freckles?

but freckles are awesome :hugs: all I can think of our creams though, and you can't guarantee that said creams will help too much...
Reply 7
Please ask a doctor.
Reply 8
Original post by M14B
Please ask a doctor.

Oh come on, i said i'm far too young and shy.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Oh come on, i said i'm far too young and shy.

Wait till you get a bit older.
Moles sometimes look good on people's face.

Quick Reply

Latest