The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Genghis Khan
Since i've seen an ideal height for boys thread, whats the ideal weight for girls?

Nothing over 55kg/ 121lbs/ 8 stone ish

150lbs + is revolting imo

:tongue:

a few tons
Original post by Kel_Med
As long as I can put them on my back :smile:

Fire safety and all that

Are you planning on burning down buildings during your relationship?
Reply 3
Depends on their height you tw*t
Original post by saeed975
Depends on their height you tw*t

nah heavy girls are rough duded, like ****in hell
Original post by Kel_Med
As long as I can put them on my back :smile:

Fire safety and all that

dyel bruh
Reply 6
nah heavy girls are rough duded, like ****in hell

Im only 5'8" but i love me those 6'2" 170+lbs women, i love me a challenge.
Original post by Kel_Med
OBJECTION!

Leading the witness

Was than Phoenix Wright: ace attorney reference?!
Reply 8
im five foot two and 49kg :lol:
Reply 9
Ideally fat enough to swallow me up and suffocate me. :wink:
Original post by Kel_Med
I think it was an every law show/movie reference haha

In my head I was thinking suits though :frown: is that programme any good? it has an awesome title.. I may just go ahead and google it

It's a game, pretty good though :smile: I need to watch suits! Everyone keeps going on about it lol
So petty
It depends on height and also how lean. It should be the weight she is genuinely happy with, but BMI or body fat can also indicate health which I thinks important.
(edited 8 years ago)
Since i've seen an ideal height for boys thread, whats the ideal weight for girls?

Are you a guy?
Surely the ideal weight of the girl is proportional to their height and to the males?

It would be hypocritical for a fat guy to hate on fat girls but 150lbs at different heights could mean different things. Also the girl could be more muscular?

Not counting for muscle, I'd say my ideal is well as I'd want the girl to be shorter than me or my height, I'd say the most I'd find them attractive at is like 68 or 69 kilos, I'd prefer them to be more like 53 kg though but skinnier is fine. Bigger than 69 not so much.

I'm assuming you mean nothing over 5ft 2 in height too, good lord. I suppose I could be 55kg, if I ate nothing till I died.
You sir, are a chauvinistic pig. That is all I have to say.
Original post by Platopus
You sir, are a chauvinistic pig. That is all I have to say.

but woman say there is an ideal height, i'm merely promoting the notion of an ideal weight.

Weight can change, height cant.
Original post by Kel_Med
Binge watch that shizzz.. unless you have exams, in that case binge watch season 1

Haha, tbh once I've watched the first season, if I like it I doubt I'll be able to a stop lol, thanks!
I hate being 4'11 because i'm 46kg but still fat while my friends who are like 5'2 are the same weight but skinny :frown:

Latest