The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
It's not legal. Threats of violence, racism, use of force, taking of someone's property and then smashing it. I'm a staunch advocate of free speech, but I would never condone that.

It went to court, it is apparently legal. Everything bar the phone smashing. I think if you or I said the say things to a Muslim or a black person it would then be considered illegal. People not from here have more rights and special privilages, it would seem.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
It went to court, it is apparently legal. Everything bar the phone smashing. I think if you or I said the say things to a Muslim or a black person it would then be considered illegal. People not from here have more rights and special privilages, it would seem.

Well if anything, this ironically is evidence against anti-semites like the man in question, as if Jewish people were really in control as they like to claim, such an act would have been punished. Although I doubt the man in question will see the logical failure on his behalf.
Original post by Oliver_94
I think Muslims as the greatest victims of terror attacks and hate SHOULD receive more protection. Imagine how it feels for a Muslim to hear someone insult their religion. It's barbaric and wrong. Muslims are well known for being closer to their religion than Christians or Jews for example. We all need to respect that. Insulting Islam is like insulting every Muslim, so Islamophobic hate speech should be banned and have a prison sentence attached to it

are you crackers how can yohonestly believe that?

If muslims are the victims why dont they go back to syria where they are not persecuted and fight for their freedom against IS
Disgusting:frown:
Original post by wdkmwd
I have to disagree there.

They jews were at Hyde park, Speakers corner.

A very popular place for theological debates. A simple youtube search will point you out to hundreds of video's with the title "Muslim debates Christian" "Christian debates Jew" etc.

As the Jewish man said at the start of the video he was just about to spread his thoughts until this backward, ignorant, bellend came up and started spilling lies from Jews using christian blood to eat bread, to Jews are the cause of all the problems in the world, without any significant reaction by the Jew.

While the muslim broke his phone just for filming his stupidity.

I disagree with you on this one, the sneering attitude was obvious. The person behind the camera decides WHEN to start filming.
Original post by The Epicurean
Well if anything, this ironically is evidence against anti-semites like the man in question, as if Jewish people were really in control as they like to claim, such an act would have been punished. Although I doubt the man in question will see the logical failure on his behalf.

I would disagree.

As you said, logically if the Jews were in power we would expect them to flex their muscles and punish such anti-Semitism. If they were trying to remain incognito they wouldn't, as to appear powerless. It is a reasonable assumption based on logical reasoning, if one accepts the premises he obviously does. Which is where I think he went afoul.

The logic appears sound, to me anyway lol.
"I have a masters in theology?"
"From which university?"
"Your mother is a university."

:lol: Epic response is epic.

But yeah, this guy is a moron and a piece of ****.

Original post by homeland.lsw
There are crazy people in every race and society. Let's not let one affect our views of them all :smile:

Typical standard "not all Muslims, nothing to see here, move on" response. Could you be any more of a doormat for these people?

Because I think Islamophobia is a poisonous act and should get a prison sentence. You don't need to be a Muslim to agree with that. I don't get how I can be a Muslim when I don't believe in God and I actually support evolution. These are just two factors that make it IMPOSSIBLE to be a Muslim

I'm guessing that you wouldn't have any qualms about treading all over freedom of speech in order to get said prison sentences.
Original post by thunder_chunky

Typical standard "not all Muslims, nothing to see here, move on" response. Could you be any more of a doormat for these people?

I would have said the same thing regardless...I just don't like people being generalised based on the acts of one person. It's not really fair, is it? :redface:
LOOOOL i condemn all forms of religious or racial hate.
No, i was referring to the guy who i was replying to as a bigot. You analysing what im saying like this is such a waste of time, realise that i dont care.
Big words from someone who made a thread crying about how he has to deal with "stupid people".
Clearly you do since your replying you moron. Dont quote me again
Original post by KingBradly
I bet if this was a Jew verbally attacking a Muslim you wouldn't say it was a set-up. What incredible lengths of imagination you have to go to just to protect your ****ing agenda.

I ain't no muslim, bruv. Just don't want to replace one set of horrible wannabe overlords with another sneakier set. The mindsets of both belong in the middle-East, as Jesus said, they "Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel". They both hate each other, and with good reason on both sides.
Muslim here. The main issue is why the hell are they filming vertically. Gosh, this is the 21st Century lads, this is torture.

Seriously, I don't understand how people can even defend this guy. Didn't the Muslim teach the importance of accepting that people have their religions and you have yours? Is the way of treating other people with respect? If the prophet was humiliated by a group of people and him responded with respect. See lads, this is why there is such a goddamn tension between Muslims and other religions. Same issue with the cartoon depicting the prophet. Was that the way of the prophet, killing and vandalising because someone offended him. Didn't a group of pagans throw the disembowelled rotting innards of a camel on him whilst praying. What did he do? Did he riot, and start killing random civilians. Nope! He prayed for their forgiveness. Damn, these people make me sick to my throat.

Happy ending? Here's a cute jew drinking a fine Christian blood sherry :P
If that mother****er smashed my phone, he best bet I'd flip the **** out. Wah what he know about lock arf.
Original post by CUT THE BULL
I disagree with you on this one, the sneering attitude was obvious. The person behind the camera decides WHEN to start filming.

What is the Jewish guy supposed to do?

If he ignores the cancer, the cancer will grow and we end up with another Holocaust.

If he decks the guy he goes to prison and his life is in ruins.

He should be commended for his self-control and civility.
Reply 116
Now let's post all the videos of Israeli Jews verbally abusing brown and East Asian migrants.
Muslims are known for being closer to their religion than any other religious group. Islam is part of their soul and existence. To insult Islam is to insult the Muslim population, fact. People in the Muslim world are insulted all the time. Muslims are the greatest victims of terror.

All over the world people are attacking Muslims. Christians in Europe, Russia and North America, Hindus and Sikhs in India and Sri Lanka, Bhuddists in Burma and China, Jews in Israel and America. Heck even atheists as well yet Muslims live peacefully and law abidingly. They are guests in these countries yet the hosts are showing no respect. This is all happening out of racist, fascist and xenophobic perceptions. The Bhuddists government in Burma actively promotes it, savages.

Why is there no such thing as Bhudophobia or Hinduphobia? The answer to that is that these are not real religions and so the followers do not have an affinity to the religions of the likes of Muslims. They are more a way of life rather than religion.

In conclusion, Muslims are the most vulnerable in the world. Have you ever stopped to consider why no country (apart from Islamic countries) in the world has accepted the Islamic community like they have other communities? It is due to Islamophobic hatred (one can argue they are even threatened by the teachings). You never see such attitudes in Muslims countries (don't count the likes of ISIS in this, they are not Muslim and have nothing to do with Islam)
Original post by Dinasaurus
If that mother****er smashed my phone, he best bet I'd flip the **** out. Wah what he know about lock arf.

So you would attack a Muslim for being a Muslim and exercising his right to freedom of speech? Islamophobic by any chance?
So you would attack a Muslim for being a Muslim and exercising his right to freedom of speech? Islamophobic by any chance?

His right to free speech doesn't include his right to literally break my phone. Doesn't matter if he's Muslim.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending