The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

End of summer term after exams

My exams finish at the start of June.. I was wanting to do camp america this year, and the cut off date for availability is the 20th. It says on the website that the end of the summer term is the 24th. Would it be okay to leave uni a few days early at the end of term? I would have finished by exams by the 6th of June so I don't think there is any need for me to stay right until the 24th? I can't contact the uni atm which is why I'm posting on here
Original post by balance
My exams finish at the start of June.. I was wanting to do camp america this year, and the cut off date for availability is the 20th. It says on the website that the end of the summer term is the 24th. Would it be okay to leave uni a few days early at the end of term? I would have finished by exams by the 6th of June so I don't think there is any need for me to stay right until the 24th? I can't contact the uni atm which is why I'm posting on here

Yeah you should be fine to leave - theres generally not a lot going on after exams. Have you checked your timetable for any feedback/other sessions after exams? It's probably best if you can check with your department though - for example in geology we have field safety days to attend before the end of term.

Most people just stay on for the social scene and to get the most out of their housing contracts!

But yeah, i'm pretty sure most of my friends left about a week before the accommodation contract ran out which would be around the 20th of June :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending