The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Genghis Khan
Since i've seen an ideal height for boys thread, whats the ideal weight for girls?

Nothing over 55kg/ 121lbs/ 8 stone ish

By the WHO's guidelines anyone of this weight over 5'7" is underweight.
Original post by Compost
By the WHO's guidelines anyone of this weight over 5'7" is underweight.

tall girls are rank anyways, the should be playing centre back rather than getting my cock
Original post by xobeauty
Are you a guy?

yes
but woman say there is an ideal height, i'm merely promoting the notion of an ideal weight.

Weight can change, height cant.

But it makes no sense if you fail to take into account height. One persons underweight is another persons fat.
For average height of woman
Original post by 999tigger
But it makes no sense if you fail to take into account height. One persons underweight is another persons fat.
Ideal weight is when the girl is good in her body :h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ideal weight is when the girl is good in her body :h:

I agree and if shes happy (genuinely happy) then thats fine. If she happened to be obese then that would cause an issue on the health side. people shouldnt be paranoid about their weight, but I think they should be responsible about their weight.

Btw BMI for healthy for woman 5'4" is in the range 110-140lbs.
(edited 8 years ago)
*Observes thread while eating chips*
I agree and if shes happy (genuinely happy) then thats fine. If she happened to be obese then that would cause an issue on the health side. people shouldnt be paranoid about their weight, but I think they should be responsible about their weight.

plus cost to NHS

Of course when girls are obese for ex, they're usuall not happy. But I mean that giving exact numbers etc does not make sense ! Because we're all different, and a lot of girls have different heights and weights etc and are really beautiful as well :3
plus cost to NHS

Never realised you cared.
Never realised you cared.

i do indeed
Of course when girls are obese for ex, they're usuall not happy. But I mean that giving exact numbers etc does not make sense ! Because we're all different, and a lot of girls have different heights and weights etc and are really beautiful as well :3

Not my thread.
Hes finally realsed height matters. BMI are a range.
Not my thread.
Hes finally realsed height matters. BMI are a range.

Lol I was not judging anyone , I was just answering you :P

Mmh yeah, I think BMI are more a health question but yeah it has something to do with appearance :yep:
Lol I was not judging anyone , I was just answering you :P

Mmh yeah, I think BMI are more a health question but yeah it has something to do with appearance :yep:

Id gte just as worried about underwieght girls who cant see that ribs are not a good look.
tall girls are rank anyways, the should be playing centre back rather than getting my cock

As if
Original post by leavingthecity
As if

huh?
Id gte just as worried about underwieght girls who cant see that ribs are not a good look.

I'm sorry I don't understand the bold part :/ I understand your sentence tho (but tell me anyway what's in bold it'll help me improve :yep: )
I know right ! It's pretty scary actually .. :O
but woman say there is an ideal height, i'm merely promoting the notion of an ideal weight.

Weight can change, height cant.

Exactly. Weight can change... And that's what leads to eating disorders. And death.

I can guarantee you no man is going to read a post in the ideal height thread, go away and chop off a leg to make himself shorter. A girl reading this thread however, might go away and lose a third of her body weight.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Platopus
Exactly. Weight can change... And that's what leads to eating disorders. And death.

not really...

Latest

Trending

Trending