How would you deal with a random guy if he approaches you out of the blue

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by phunky_fresh
Hahaha *high fives*

Just literally said the same thing

:five:

Original post by CanIBeBae?
HAHA! Lol, thats probably what my bestie says when men approach him!

lol i just tell men straight
Original post by Anonymous
I wish it was that simple. Some men don't take no for an answer and insist that they want to be just "friends"

"i have a boyfriend"

works every time
Original post by mkap
:five:

lol i just tell men straight

Lol! What a thug... My friend probably learnt from you!
If a girl did that I'd be heartbroken!
Original post by whorace
Does he even want to date you? It's not exactly unheard of for a student to be interested in another students work... I talked to Phd students a lot, didn't want to sleep with most of them.

He does, he's a fob I know what these men are like trust me.
The thing is I was walking up and he came right on my face! It's not like it was a crush. It came off as desperate. I gave him my name and he found me on my uni email and messaged me, i just can't bring myself up to reject someone..it gets overwhelming!

Ah right ok. I didn't do that. I just walked up next to her.
Maybe tell him via your email? It might be easier that way.
How often do you see him around.
If you don't see him around that may make it easier as you don't have to deal with him then.
"Fv<k off, mate."
Original post by thefatone
"i have a boyfriend"

works every time

Failed me a couple times tbh. I've had guys tell me they don't care about me having a boyfriend. So i usually have to spell it out and emphasise the fact I don't not like the guy and it works.
Failed me a couple times tbh. I've had guys tell me they don't care about me having a boyfriend. So i usually have to spell it out and emphasise the fact I don't not like the guy and it works.

o.o nice :h:
Reply 28
Lol! What a thug... My friend probably learnt from you!
If a girl did that I'd be heartbroken!

lol once i was on my own and some guy came up to me and asked me for my number and i was like dont have a phone, then he asked for my facebook and i told him i deactivated, if you dont tell guys straight they bug you and dont leave you alone, he literally wouldnt do1 till i told him ti pi** off
Original post by mkap
lol once i was on my own and some guy came up to me and asked me for my number and i was like dont have a phone, then he asked for my facebook and i told him i deactivated, if you dont tell guys straight they bug you and dont leave you alone, he literally wouldnt do1 till i told him ti pi** off

OK! I wouldn't do that! Hope you don't mind if I snapchat your earlier comment... DO you?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ah right ok. I didn't do that. I just walked up next to her.
Maybe tell him via your email? It might be easier that way.
How often do you see him around.
If you don't see him around that may make it easier as you don't have to deal with him then.

I've never seen him in my life...he came to me like he was prepared to say it with all confidence, that's why it took me by surprise and my mind went blank. I marked it as spam because it won't lead to anywhere. I just need to woman up next time!

Yes I had the same thing tbh. Do you know what the guy then said? I'll can be your next man if things didn't work out with your bf. men these days !
If I was rejected in such a way, I would be filled with humiliation and rage...I'd be tempted to do something illegal...
Reply 33
OK! I wouldn't do that! Hope you don't mind if I snapchat your earlier comment... DO you?

make sure my avatar/username aint in it :h:
I've never seen him in my life...he came to me like he was prepared to say it with all confidence, that's why it took me by surprise and my mind went blank. I marked it as spam because it won't lead to anywhere. I just need to woman up next time!

He's obviously seen you around. Did he not mention that?
He defo prepared then. I was nervous when I did it.
Makes sense. I guess that's what you're gonna have to do.
Original post by mkap
make sure my avatar/username aint in it :h:

Cool! Just need to send to a friend to tell her to do this the next time she sees a random guy!!!
x
Original post by FireFreezer77
He's obviously seen you around. Did he not mention that?
He defo prepared then. I was nervous when I did it.
Makes sense. I guess that's what you're gonna have to do.

My uni has 28000 students. I can assure you we have never met! I'm hardly on campus anyway but today he just walked straight to me. It's scary but I think he was courageous because he might be experienced? He's also a lot older
Original post by Cato the Elder
If I was rejected in such a way, I would be filled with humiliation and rage...I'd be tempted to do something illegal...

That's why I'm really vigilant with the way I speak to strangers lol
My uni has 28000 students. I can assure you we have never met! I'm hardly on campus anyway but today he just walked straight to me. It's scary but I think he was courageous because he might be experienced? He's also a lot older

Yikes that's a lot of people! More than I was expecting.
It does sound a bit weird now then.
If he's older then it's more likely than not that he's had some experience, not had any luck and is now getting a bit desperate to find someone who likes him back.
He'll probably do it to another girl when you tell him.
The thing is I was walking up and he came right on my face! It's not like it was a crush. It came off as desperate. I gave him my name and he found me on my uni email and messaged me, i just can't bring myself up to reject someone..it gets overwhelming!

Oh my God! I'd think it was pretty desperate too if a complete stranger walked up and came on my face.

After that, I really think you do need to reject him. What will he do next?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending