The Student Room Group

Guys and chavsss..

Why do chav guys (normally wearing joggers or tracksuit trousers) walk around with their hands inside their trousers/boxers. Like so many of them do it? Is there a reason

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it baffles me :dontknow:
Original post by Ribbit1234
Why do chav guys (normally wearing joggers or tracksuit trousers) walk around with their hands inside their trousers/boxers. Like so many of them do it? Is there a reason

It arouses them! I'm a badman not a chav... soo, I'm not sure!!
Why do people spit on the ground????
Original post by Blondie987

Most of the time that's for a reason! Mucus builds up in mouth (for footballers), I know its disgusting but its true!
They want to arouse themselves and appeal to the local womenfolk of the area

There is linkage between the gene that codes for chaviness and a gene that codes for an insulatory protein within the scrotum (both are on the Y chromosome hence why it affects males).

Due to this, the Chav Male has adapted by using his hands to cup his balls to insulate them and keep them at an optimal temperature so that he may have a better chance of procreating.
Reply 7
I've heard that they **** and walk at the same time

Or in the winter, it's warmer than their pockets. Maybe.

In Russia, the ground spits on people.
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

In Soviet Russia, car drives you!!

HAHA
it comes from the states when people would hide their glocks down there

i do it sometimes because my hands are cold

Edit: I MISREAD THE INFO , THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD TOUCH MY WEINER TO WARM MY HANDS UP(LETS NOT GO THERE) I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I PUT MY HANDS IN MY TROUSER POCKETS NOT PANTS. JUST TO CLARIFY
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13

It's kinda warm I guess
In Soviet Russia, car drives you!!

Russian TSRians don't earn gems, gems earn Russian TSRians.. Mind = Blown
Russian TSRians don't earn gems, gems earn Russian TSRians.. Mind = Blown

2spooky4me
get some new memes ppl
Original post by Dinasaurus
There is linkage between the gene that codes for chaviness and a gene that codes for an insulatory protein within the scrotum (both are on the Y chromosome hence why it affects males).

Due to this, the Chav Male has adapted by using his hands to cup his balls to insulate them and keep them at an optimal temperature so that he may have a better chance of procreating.

So basically to keep their hands warm? Why not just buy glovesss
So basically to keep their hands warm? Why not just buy glovesss

No, they use their hands to keep their testes warm so the sperm cells do not die.
ive honestly never actually seen anyone do this irl

it's pretty weird.

Quick Reply

Latest