The Student Room Group

Help with interview questions?

Can anyone help me how to answer these questions properly.

1. How do you maintain a filing system?
I would say its in alphabetical order to make it clearer to see for me and colleagues..

2. If someone gave you urgent deadline and another person half an hour later gave you another urgent deadline what would you do?

3. How do you meet a deadline?

4. When have you changed a process to make it better?

5. Would you be happy taking minutes?
Original post by chikane

I would say its in alphabetical order to make it clearer to see for me and colleagues..

2. If someone gave you urgent deadline and another person half an hour later gave you another urgent deadline what would you do?

Where are you applying to?... i don't know the answers to the questions but try to include as many personal stories in them. For example for question 3 say something like i meet deadlines by being organised and on top of my work, i don't leave stuff until the last minute. For a project i did i made a timetable so that i could plan out my work to meet the deadline...etc. Also search for interviews from your company on glassdoor, people who have had interviews share their stories their and you might find some answers. Otherwise google the questions, you will surly get some sort of answers.

Hope this helped a bit :smile:
Original post by chikane

As cupcake2nite123 has said give personal examples-if you have some from the workplace thats the best, but if not then uni. So think about it as if they say 'give us a time when you've met a deadline' -follow STAR- situation, task, action, result.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending