The Student Room Group

GCSEs how many do you do?

Hey guys, I'll be doing my GCSEs soon and I was just trying to sort out getting revision for all the subjects done, I do 11 subjects by the way and was just wondering how many subjects everyone else my age at different schools do? Was just curious because I know that some grammar school students and private school students study up to 14 subjects whilst some other like me do 11 or less.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do 10 subjects.
11 or 12 if you count full course RE
Reply 3
I do 11 subjects
Reply 4
im doing 12 but im not sure about triple science hopefully my teacher says i dont have to do it
Original post by Tinka99
I do 10 subjects.

Same!
Thank you! Helped my curiosity aha
12.5 😬
Reply 8
7 this year. 3 were already done last year
Reply 9
4 and a half lol
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Same!

did you steal that picture, and make it your profile pic?....:eyeball:
Original post by Username3097486
did you steal that picture, and make it your profile pic?....:eyeball:

NO!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
NO!

Buh...you say you're a boy and...
9 subjects...total will have 11 qualifications (including A* for ECDL for ICT..GCSE Equivalent) ...
Its true people in my year (grammar school) do like 11 subjects...and will have like 13 qualifications.
(edited 8 years ago)
I do 9 :s-smilie: That is the maximum you can do at my school! Everyone else is mainly doing a lot more than me :frown:
Original post by Username3097486
Buh...you say you're a boy and...

When was this?
Reply 17
Only 10 :frown:
Am I the only one who is doing only 8 GCSEs and the rest are doing over 11 GCSEs?
Original post by TracyEmu
Am I the only one who is doing only 8 GCSEs and the rest are doing over 11 GCSEs?

I'm doing 9:smile: It's more about the quality rather than the quantity tbh
I'd prefer having a small set of good GCSE's, also means I have more time for each subject in order to do well, so don't panic lol

Quick Reply

Latest