The Student Room Group

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinasaurus
His right to free speech doesn't include his right to literally break my phone. Doesn't matter if he's Muslim.

Yes or no, do you have a problem with muslims or Islam?
Original post by Oliver_94

No, I have as much of a problem with Islam as I do with other religions in that I fundamentally disagree with them but I am very amicable with religious people, I just try not to make conversation about any serious topic.
Original post by Dinasaurus
No, I have as much of a problem with Islam as I do with other religions in that I fundamentally disagree with them but I am very amicable with religious people, I just try not to make conversation about any serious topic.

Islam does not have the blood on its hands of the likes of Christianity and Hinduism during their colonial eras?
Islam does not have the blood on its hands of the likes of Christianity and Hinduism during their colonial eras?

Not that deep, Idk about that stuff.
Reply 124
Where do Muslims force their beliefs on you? I'm not seeing it where I live.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AlmightyJesus
he was a bit of an idiot smashing that phone when he was clearly being filmed...

oh, thats why he is a idiot??, nothing else of what he said makes him a absolute moron?

Your troll is getting too obvious now. You're essentially saying Islam had no colonising empires. That's just false.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a problem with Islam, and I'd have a problem with someone smashing my phone. I wouldn't be so quick to let him walk away, though I'd be concious of the cameras on me at all times.
Do you even know what 'apologist' means? No one has actually used it in the correct context here. I think its just a word you throw at people when you're too lazy to argue constructively.
Original post by malign
Now let's post all the videos of Israeli Jews verbally abusing brown and East Asian migrants.

are there any?
Reply 130
Original post by Yisithegr8
are there any?

lmao unknowledgeable as ****
Original post by malign
lmao unknowledgeable as ****

my friend, you are the unknowledgable one.:colondollar:.
do your research and get back to me.
Reply 132
my friend, you are the unknowledgable one.:colondollar:.
do your research and get back to me.

look i gotta go :curious:
just google
"israel migrant racism"

enjoy :yy:
nite nite peasant
Original post by malign
look i gotta go :curious:
just google
"israel migrant racism"

enjoy :yy:
nite nite peasant

''Israel is offering illegal immigrants $3,500 and a one-way ticket home''''llegal immigrants to UK face eviction withoutcourt order under new laws''
the first two headlines i found!
explain this then,
Yeah,

apologist = "I can't be bothered to reply constructively and you aren't a xenophobic bigot like myself"
oh, thats why he is a idiot??, nothing else of what he said makes him a absolute moron?

needless to say
Original post by AlmightyJesus
needless to say

*phew*
just checking:angry:
*phew*
just checking:angry:

I have a famous jew as my avatar, of course it's needless to label antisemitism as bad, just like racism, homophobia, sexism, etc
Original post by chemting
Your troll is getting too obvious now. You're essentially saying Islam had no colonising empires. That's just false.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said of the likes of. Islam also peacefully colonised by spreading the word of God and stayed within the confines of the Middle East and North Africa
I said of the likes of. Islam also peacefully colonised by spreading the word of God and stayed within the confines of the Middle East and North Africa

http://www.geopolitics.us/is-islam-a-religion-of-peace/

read this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending