Terrorist gets just 90 days in prison after posting pictures of a bomb online

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dodgypirate
Trump fruitloop
Trump is clearly mentally ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Corrected it for you
Original post by joecphillips
So he should let people who want to be violent towards him, if someone is there with an intent to attack him or his supporters should he not encourage people to defend him?

The people who go there with tomatoes are inciting violence by planning on assaulting him.

We should let protesters be violent on their own terms and get arrested by police and be charged.

We should NOT encourage people to be violent in retaliation.
Original post by AlmightyJesus
throwing tomatoes = violence though.

You misread, "with violence" means the people who are Trump supporters responding WITH violence.
Original post by Frank Underwood
You misread, "with violence" means the people who are Trump supporters responding WITH violence.

I never denied that.
I said if a person begins a violent act (throwing tomatoes), then a person should use violence to stop them.
Original post by AlmightyJesus
I never denied that.
I said if a person begins a violent act (throwing tomatoes), then a person should use violence to stop them.

lol you've got to be a troll

what else are they going to use? 1 for the other's protection and 2 for the retribution. does a person deserve compassion if they're throwing things at another person? don't make me laugh. if you're throwing tomatoes at a person who doesn't deserve violence, then you definitely deserve violence towards yourself, for retribution and defence (when necessary)
Quote me something racist that trump has said.

It'd be harder to quote something Trump has said that ISN'T racist

Lets hope so!
Reply 28
We should let protesters be violent on their own terms and get arrested by police and be charged.

We should NOT encourage people to be violent in retaliation.

That is like saying if someone is going to shoot you, you shouldn't ask a passerby for help just get shot and let the police find him.
Reply 29
Original post by Multiculturalism
It'd be harder to quote something Trump has said that ISN'T racist

Quote me something racist prove your point
Original post by Dodgypirate
Him supporting Islam has nothing to do with this fruitloop wanting to blow up the West...

The Independent is a ****ing joke, and, much like most of mainstream media, wants to find these kinds of stories to destroy their campaign - which it won't.

This guy is clearly mentally ill. Do you really think Islam is endorsing such disgusting acts??

Going to guess you didn't see that equivalence when you wrote that did you....
Quote me something racist prove your point

Saying latinos are rapists? Clearly not racist.

Wants to ban Muslims? Yeah, not racist.

I could go on...
Reply 32
Original post by Multiculturalism
Saying latinos are rapists? Clearly not racist.

Wants to ban Muslims? Yeah, not racist.

I could go on...

What he said about Muslims isn't racist he was wanting to stop them entering the country isn't racist he is worried about terrorism which recently has been mainly Muslims and that more needs to be done to be sure who is entering the country.

I'm not sure about Latino rape stats but they do on average commit more crime.
Original post by HAnwar
What a joke.

90 days in jail and anger management classes?

I wonder what he would've got if he was Muslim.

Double standards everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't seriously claim a terrorist is actually "Muslim" though since it defeats the whole point of being Muslim
Where has he done this?

You have been added to the Islamophobic list just so you know. It is on part for most of your previous posts (and threads) insulting Muslims and Islam. Also defending trump is Islamophobic
Reply 35
Original post by Oliver_94
You have been added to the Islamophobic list just so you know. It is on part for most of your previous posts (and threads) insulting Muslims and Islam. Also defending trump is Islamophobic

Cool do I get badge or something?
Cool do I get badge or something?

No I'll be releasing the list publicly on TSR on Friday and sending it to the moderators as a notice
Reply 37
No I'll be releasing the list publicly on TSR on Friday and sending it to the moderators as a notice

Will they give me a badge?
Reply 38
You can't seriously claim a terrorist is actually "Muslim" though since it defeats the whole point of being Muslim

You can get terrorists who are Muslim. That makes them bad Muslims.
Original post by HAnwar
You can get terrorists who are Muslim. That makes them bad Muslims.

Oh so you don't deny Islamic terrorists are muslim then?

Fantastic step forward!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending