The Student Room Group

Condition impossible

Hi, I received a conditional offer in Medicine that I really don't understand.
They ask me to finish the degree i am currently in since I applied as a graduate student. The thing is, I already have an undergraduate degree and achieved the CGPA they asked me. I am just doing a second undergraduate degree until I get into medical school. According to everything I sent them in my application package, It is clearly mentioned that I wont graduate from this second degree until two years.
I really don't understand why they ask me to finish a second degree before 2016 (graduation year 2018) since I already have one....I am very worried they will withdraw this offer I have been waiting for so long!! Why would they give me this condition? Could it be a mistake?
Original post by nailad
Hi, I received a conditional offer in Medicine that I really don't understand.
They ask me to finish the degree i am currently in since I applied as a graduate student. The thing is, I already have an undergraduate degree and achieved the CGPA they asked me. I am just doing a second undergraduate degree until I get into medical school. According to everything I sent them in my application package, It is clearly mentioned that I wont graduate from this second degree until two years.
I really don't understand why they ask me to finish a second degree before 2016 (graduation year 2018) since I already have one....I am very worried they will withdraw this offer I have been waiting for so long!! Why would they give me this condition? Could it be a mistake?

Why don't you just email the admissions office about your confusion? Maybe they themselves were confused or they made a mistake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending