The Student Room Group

Happy birthday little squirrel !

image.jpeg

Dear Little Squirrel !

I wanna thank you for being my friend, I'm a chatting person by nature but I don't trust easily and I trusted you ! ❤️. And I remember your birthday , as you remembered mine, and I remember that we've been through similar things in life, and I remember you understood me when I felt like I wanted to talk about it.

I remember our chats - and our live chats haha, I know you love my accent babe :mmm: - , I remember everything, do you know why ? Oh yeah .. It's because I know you since a few weeks only :colonhash:

Just want you to know that I'm really happy to be your friend, even if I never seen you in real life. You know my best friend lives at the other side of the world, but it never stopped our friendship, just to let you know that even you live far away from me, you're my friend and I'll never let you down :lovehug:

So I didn't tell you before, but I have a gift for you :h:

Spoiler

From the last unicorn alive. :h:

:heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @iEthan @Hodor_van_Groot @Boss_Rhythm
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Whaa it'a her birfday?

Squirrel, IT'S YOUR BIRFDAY!!

Happy birthday! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Bon anniversaire! ¡Feliz cumpleaños! TIBIDIEMNATIEMGRATO! |जन्मदिन मुबारक हो|

Have a NUTTY one! :wink:

6914947605_1da9077558.jpg

How old are you now?

Y'all lads and ladettes, tell me your b-days.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Happy Birthday Squirrel. :h:

:hugs:
awwww so sweet...
Happy Birthday :smile: 🎈🎀🎁🎂🎉🎊🎆
Why thank you :smile: but it's not my birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRREL!! :jumphug: :woo: :party: :lovehug: I hope you have a fantastic day!

@FrenchUnicorn is so right.... I'm so happy to have made friends with you (even if I do send some weird snaps and Simon images :tongue: ) And just wanted to say thank you for listening to my whining and helping me out - you're the best! :hugs:

Spoiler

@CleverSquirrel

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
x

Original post by newttella
Why thank you :smile: but it's not my birthday

(edited 7 years ago)
@Amellia123 I'm happy to have you as a friend as well :yep:

Spoiler

@ForestShadow you made my day again xD
Happy Birthday Squirell!!!!! YAY! I love birthdays!!!
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Whaa it'a her birfday?

Squirrel, IT'S YOUR BIRFDAY!!

Happy birthday! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Bon anniversaire! ¡Feliz cumpleaños! TIBIDIEMNATIEMGRATO! |जन्मदिन मुबारक हो|

Have a NUTTY one! :wink:

6914947605_1da9077558.jpg

How old are you now?

Y'all lads and ladettes, tell me your b-days.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 11
Oi, @CleverSquirrel, happy birthday kiddo
@Amellia123 I'm happy to have you as a friend as well :yep:

Spoiler

@ForestShadow you made my day again xD

Haha aww thanks Frenchie!! :hugs:

Spoiler

oh hoy chack de fute @CleverSquirrel happy birthday :biggrin: :cake: enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!!! bruuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah

:birthday:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww thanks Frenchie!! :hugs:

Spoiler

:lovehug:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Dear Little Squirrel !

I wanna thank you for being my friend, I'm a chatting person by nature but I don't trust easily and I trusted you ! ❤️. And I remember your birthday , as you remembered mine, and I remember that we've been through similar things in life, and I remember you understood me when I felt like I wanted to talk about it.

I remember our chats - and our live chats haha, I know you love my accent babe :mmm: - , I remember everything, do you know why ? Oh yeah .. It's because I know you since a few weeks only :colonhash:

Just want you to know that I'm really happy to be your friend, even if I never seen you in real life. You know my best friend lives at the other side of the world, but it never stopped our friendship, just to let you know that even you live far away from me, you're my friend and I'll never let you down :lovehug:

So I didn't tell you before, but I have a gift for you :h:

Spoiler

From the last unicorn alive. :h:

:heart: :heart:

@CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @SassKing13 @iEthan @Hodor_van_Groot @Boss_Rhythm

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: thank you Frenchie!! Love you!!!!!!

the date... are you serious?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by raman_17
oh hoy chack de fute @CleverSquirrel happy birthday :biggrin: :cake: enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!!! bruuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah

:birthday:

hahaha thank you Raman :hugs:
Original post by Andy98
Oi, @CleverSquirrel, happy birthday kiddo

Thank you andy!!!! :hugs:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
hahaha thank you Raman :hugs:

so hows it going??????? :hugs:
Happy birthday
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest