The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey University accommodation site not working!

I am trying to make my application for accommodation but when choosing my 6 preferences, the drop down menu for each preference is not listing anything and is just blank? I can't make my application because of this!

Can anyone help?
Reply 1
Original post by particlestudent
I am trying to make my application for accommodation but when choosing my 6 preferences, the drop down menu for each preference is not listing anything and is just blank? I can't make my application because of this!

Can anyone help?

I'm having the exact same issue so it's not just you! Just leave for a few days/weeks and try again, we have plenty of time :h:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by fannehh
I'm having the exact same issue so it's not just you! Just leave for a few days/weeks and try again, we have plenty of time :h:

Alright, good to know its a site issue and its not just my laptop playing up:biggrin:.

Can anyone help?

Original post by fannehh

Sorry to hear you're both experiencing issues - is this still a problem for you this morning? If so we'll get in touch with the accommodation team to see if we can find out what the issue is.
Original post by University of Surrey
Sorry to hear you're both experiencing issues - is this still a problem for you this morning? If so we'll get in touch with the accommodation team to see if we can find out what the issue is.

Yes, still not working. :smile:

Thanks, we'll let them know that there is an issue :smile:

Original post by fannehh

Hi both - we've spoken to the team, and they were experiencing some issues this week. They've contacted the service provider and attempts have been made to resolve the issue. It looks like this should be fixed now, however if you're still having issues they suggested contacting them via email at [email protected].
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi both - we've spoken to the team, and they were experiencing some issues this week. They've contacted the service provider and attempts have been made to resolve the issue. It looks like this should be fixed now, however if you're still having issues they suggested contacting them via email at [email protected].

Works now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest