The Student Room Group

What did you have for Breakfast today?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mkap
its funny but its a bit OTT and cruel

I thought it was funny but then I'm not muslim, I did feel sorry for them.
2 weetabix biscuits + almond milk + maple syrup
Chai tea
:smile:
M&M's :h:

Yeah, they were on the table staring at me and I couldnt let them suffer
Not a breakfast kind of guy.
a blackcurrant capri sun
Green tea
choglate whey isolate with water =)

A bastard on tsr put me off milk
Chocolate and toast
Reply 28
A bowl of crunchy nuts. Simples.
A cereal similar to Lucky Charms
Brioche roll with mustard ham and mayo spread
Pimped up ready brek :dumbells: Ready brek with yoghurt and nuts and seeds mix and honey and flaxseed + co-enzyme Q10 :cool:

I don't even know what co-enzyme Q10 is but it sounds good
Muesli, banana, Greek yoghurt and green tea. I love breakfast, can never understand people who skip it!
Porridge and a latte
Nothing, woke up too late for brekkie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
French bread toast and a cup of coffee c:
I just ate some pie right now lol, I guess I would count it as lunch more than breakfast :tongue:
Nothing :redface:

Ok, cue those who are about to tell me how important breakfast is etc... I manage to get by my day with usually one meal, breakfast certainly not one of them (unless my mum/dad does a special fry up for me, or if I'm out...). Usually heavily subsidised with coffee! :biggrin: I just really don't see why breakfast is that important... I mean, yeh, maybe I would feel a little better for it, but the effort of making my own breakfast is hard enough... hey, I buy coffee from coffee shops in the morning usually because I can't be ****ed to do my own!
Original post by mobbsy91
Nothing :redface:

Ok, cue those who are about to tell me how important breakfast is etc... I manage to get by my day with usually one meal, breakfast certainly not one of them (unless my mum/dad does a special fry up for me, or if I'm out...). Usually heavily subsidised with coffee! :biggrin: I just really don't see why breakfast is that important... I mean, yeh, maybe I would feel a little better for it, but the effort of making my own breakfast is hard enough... hey, I buy coffee from coffee shops in the morning usually because I can't be ****ed to do my own!

That is why!!! Coffee suppresses your appetite and if you have too much coffee for too long (excessively, like I have done, like an IDIOT!) it kills your appetite to the point where nothing tastes good or feels good and you can live on a bowl of porridge for day (and the only reason you eat it is to get some calories inside you).

It's not good :frown: Cut down on coffee, I've completely stopped with that beautiful yet sinful substance, because although every cup was a mouthful of joy, I got sad that I wasn't enjoying food, everything tasted like cardboard and I just didn't want anything. Also I had some stomach problems and my mum insists it was my excess off consumption.

I will have coffee soon, but I feel like an addict :redface: so when I do I need to be ready again! If I have it now I don't think I will stop so I'm going to just wait a while. XD

Coffee= happiness is a LIE, DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That is why!!! Coffee suppresses your appetite and if you have too much coffee for too long (excessively, like I have done, like an IDIOT!) it kills your appetite to the point where nothing tastes good or feels good and you can live on a bowl of porridge for day (and the only reason you eat it is to get some calories inside you).

It's not good :frown: Cut down on coffee, I've completely stopped with that beautiful yet sinful substance, because although every cup was a mouthful of joy, I got sad that I wasn't enjoying food. Also I had some stomach problems and my mum insists it was my excess off consumption.

I will have coffee soon, but I feel like an addict :redface: so when I do I need to be ready again! If I have it now I don't think I will stop so I'm going to just wait a while. XD

Coffee= happiness is a LIE, DON'T BE DECEIVED!!!!!

Hahaha, thank you very much for that, you've almost convinced me to cut down... Maybe one day, but at the moment when I pass the coffee shop on the way to places, it's just wayyy too easy, and I can't really be bothered to make breakfast though :colondollar: Do you want to come cook it for me!? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest