Bernie supporters are more violent?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
What's msm

Sorry. Mainstream Media.
that's because there were literally no trump supported to be violent lol
Original post by neb789
I take it you might be a follower of Bernie? :P

I'm not sure how you inferred that from what I wrote.

My point was that "violence at Trump rallies" is being instigated by people other than Trump supporters.

If Trump supporters were aggressive and violent, Trump rallies would be peaceful and everyone else's rallies would be sites of violence.
Original post by Bernie2016
Trump advocates banning Muslims and when people agree with him how doesn't that make them racist along with Trump?

Because:
1) it is a temporary ban
2) Muslims who are already in America are allowed to remain
3) it is aimed at preventing terrorists from entering the US. Of course not all Muslims hate the US but a lot of them do and a lot of them want to come to the US to carry out terror attacks. It is better to be safe than sorry.
4) Muslim is not a race.
Original post by AlmightyJesus
what do you mean? who is "someone else"? what are you referring to? security guards? security guards who are there *because* of the violent democrats?

security guards, troops, police, people who hate migrants people of colour i.e economic losers.
Original post by Bill_Gates
security guards, troops, police, people who hate migrants people of colour i.e economic losers.

I've already given you a perfectly logical and straightforward account of security guards - they are there to protect trump, not to harm people. they've only been involved when protesters get violent first. it's the same for democrat politicians, except you see less people being violent and thuggish towards them because their protesters seems to be more civilised (don't blame me for this fact).

troops? military?
1) trump has never been in a position to command an army
2) hilary has. in fact, she's responsible for a reltaively big number of middle eastern deaths in her years in office, hence why she had to resign.

police?
again, when has trump been in an executive position to command policemen? he is a person who is attempting to run for office - so he has absolutely no say in what the police do.

people who hate people of colour?
how about this: give me one piece of evidence, just ONE piece, to suggest that trump is a racist. one. JUST ONE. ****ing 1. give me a clip or a full quotation not taken obviously out of context - give me a full interview or something. ANYTHING that works for you.
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
To be honest, none of their supporters are more violent than each other. It's simple logic, you have fools in your clan, they cause trouble for the clan, dismiss or kick them out of the clan. The reason why neither teams will complain about the rough housing members is because they are still votes that go to their campaign.

Original post by godofwine
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

#MakeWineGreatAgain
Original post by Trapz99
Because:
1) it is a temporary ban
2) Muslims who are already in America are allowed to remain
3) it is aimed at preventing terrorists from entering the US. Of course not all Muslims hate the US but a lot of them do and a lot of them want to come to the US to carry out terror attacks. It is better to be safe than sorry.
4) Muslim is not a race.

1. It is irrelevant how long the ban is for its still discriminatory against a certain population, if i choose to ban all black people from leaving their homes for a day then it is discriminating against them as it would be for any group of people.
2. If they aren't effectively forced to leave because of the extreme hatred being created against them by bigots like Trump.
3. I dont see Trump banning other minorities, he only focuses on extremist muslims which accounts for such a small proportion of the population its just silly. After a quick search one source states that the total amount of muslims who are extremist is in the region of 0.0000007% (And that is rounded up).
4. Your right Muslims aren't a race, but at this point your really splitting hairs.He is a disgusting man trying to encourage hatred against an entire people which make up over 20% of the worlds population. The fact that anyone can try to defend discrimination against 1.6 billion people because of the acts of a small group makes my blood boil.

"Its better to be safe than sorry." If you want to use that as an excuse then you should be banning all religions from entering the country. That includes christians which make up over 70% of the population, oh wait Trump cant have that as a policy as most of his voters are white christians! Trump doesn't care, he is manipulating human fear to get himself elected into office thats all there is to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending