The Student Room Group

What time will the postman be here with my parcel ? I live in Skelmersdale

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I love life
2 letters fro previous tenants, 1 for my Mum but wasn't a bill I don't think

FFS !!!!!!!

Is a courier like a big van or is it just a person that drives around in a car delivering parcels ?

It could be either
Reply 21
Is a courier like a big van or is it just a person that drives around in a car delivering parcels ?

yes

Or on a bike. Look, here he comes now

Original post by claireestelle
It could be either

Original post by claireestelle
It could be either

Original post by jneill
yes

Or on a bike. Look, here he comes now

I know the ones in the car's could come any time, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait for a while longer and if I have to go out and it hasn't been I will return to wait in the kitchen/ dining room area.

What a bastard !

I don't know why they don't just use the postmen, that would make life so much easier for everybody
I know the ones in the car's could come any time, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait for a while longer and if I have to go out and it hasn't been I will return to wait in the kitchen/ dining room area.

What a bastard !

I don't know why they don't just use the postmen, that would make life so much easier for everybody

Don't go out, he'll come a-knocking as soon as you are out of sight. Delivery system 101
Original post by sparkletoo
Don't go out, he'll come a-knocking as soon as you are out of sight. Delivery system 101

You're right, it probably will.

I am still in the dining room just on my laptop to pass the time, I don't think I'll be sitting here until 10 pm though.

I just wish they hurry up and get here with my parcel
Reply 25
You're right, it probably will.

I am still in the dining room just on my laptop to pass the time, I don't think I'll be sitting here until 10 pm though.

I just wish they hurry up and get here with my parcel

What's your parcel's tracking number?
This is quite sweet and makes me lol.

OP why not contact the person who sent it and ask them what method they used? Thay way you can know if its a courier or the postman. If you paid extra or it was high balue then you could get a tracking number otherwise its likely to be 2nd class parcel.

Royal mail in Skelm is below but imo they wont know anything and will just say its normally 2-3 working days after posting.
Skelmersdale Delivery Office 26 Glebe Road Skelmersdale WN8 9UW Customer service telephone: 03456 021 021
you're living the dream mate, i envy you.
Original post by jneill
What's your parcel's tracking number?

As I said earlier, I don't know where the tracking number is or if I did I wouldn't even know how to use it.

Original post by 999tigger
This is quite sweet and makes me lol.

OP why not contact the person who sent it and ask them what method they used? Thay way you can know if its a courier or the postman. If you paid extra or it was high balue then you could get a tracking number otherwise its likely to be 2nd class parcel.

Royal mail in Skelm is below but imo they wont know anything and will just say its normally 2-3 working days after posting.
Skelmersdale Delivery Office 26 Glebe Road Skelmersdale WN8 9UW Customer service telephone: 03456 021 021

I asked them via email about 1 ago. Theyay it will delivered brier s did not state any time.
Original post by Bill_Gates
you're living the dream mate, i envy you.
Reply 29
As I said earlier, I don't know where the tracking number is or if I did I wouldn't even know how to use it.

Did you order it online? If so, it will be on the order or dispatch confirmation email.
I'm laughing at this thread, but I live it every time I'm waiting for a parcel.

Have you tried putting a sign on your door saying 'scream through letterbox, I can't hear knocks'?
This is so exciting
we need real time updates.

Btw you do know if he comes and you arent in he will leave a note and you cna just go and pick it up at the depot. Perhaps you will see him come walking up the street wearing them.
Reply 33
I ordered a pair of flip flops

I live in Skelmersdale.

You know you are in one of the rainiest places in England?
Imagine if the flip-flops are the wrong size after all this.
Original post by jneill
Did you order it online? If so, it will be on the order or dispatch confirmation email.

Yup, I did order online but not much on there to track anything.

Original post by mscaffrey
I'm laughing at this thread, but I live it every time I'm waiting for a parcel.

Have you tried putting a sign on your door saying 'scream through letterbox, I can't hear knocks'?

If I go towards the back of the house and somebody knocks you can never hear anyone knock at the door really
Original post by 999tigger
we need real time updates.

Btw you do know if he comes and you arent in he will leave a note and you cna just go and pick it up at the depot. Perhaps you will see him come walking up the street wearing them.

If he comes and I'm out then he will probably leave it with next door, and I don't really like next door much, bunch of chavs
Original post by jneill
You know you are in one of the rainiest places in England?

No, I didn't know that. But tbh I don't think it rains here more than anywhere else in the UK and besides we have plenty of dry warm days that will be suitable for me wearing flip flops.

Lol, that would be my luck.

But no, they should fit fine as I am a 10/11 in trainers, more a 10 and I ordered size 10 flip flops so they should fit fine hopefully
Yup, I did order online but not much on there to track anything.

If I go towards the back of the house and somebody knocks you can never hear anyone knock at the door really

If he comes and I'm out then he will probably leave it with next door, and I don't really like next door much, bunch of chavs

No, I didn't know that. But tbh I don't think it rains here more than anywhere else in the UK and besides we have plenty of dry warm days that will be suitable for me wearing flip flops.

Lol, that would be my luck.

But no, they should fit fine as I am a 10/11 in trainers, more a 10 and I ordered size 10 flip flops so they should fit fine hopefully

Any updates on the flip flops?
Original post by sparkletoo
Any updates on the flip flops?

Yes ! they didn't arrive yesterday but the postman came with them today, at 1 :30 pm Damn it !

here are 2 photo's of my feet in the flip flops

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Attachment not found

I would die :rofl:
Yes ! they didn't arrive yesterday but the postman came with them today, at 1 :30 pm Damn it !

here are 2 photo's of my feet in the flip flops

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Attachment not found

Are they everything you imagined???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending