The Student Room Group

Average girls are the most arrogant

They get hit on by the most guys because guys are scared to approach the hottest girls, and get their ego boosted by this and being above the ugly girls (whom they bully, more than hot girls bully)

They also feel insecure because they know they will not be higher than a 7/10, even with makeup and Myspace angles (if you want to LOL go to an average girls selfies where she is 3 points higher than IRL).

Me and my mates hit on girls on nights out without being creeps, yes we get turned down.. the meanest girls are always the 5-7/10s often with a full face of makeup even if "natural". Hot girls are called bitchy but they are generlly nicer and have good social skills

The worst girls are average loking popular girls (especially if they are mostly popular with guys who white knight them).

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for letting us know dude.
Reply 2
Original post by EllainKahlo
Thanks for letting us know dude.

yw :smug:
Reply 3
Ones physical attributes doesn't always have to correlate to their characteristics. :rolleyes:
You probably get turned down because you think like this
a horrible personality will never be attractive no matter how good looking you are sorry
Another excellent post by Sad Beta :rolleyes:

Another excellent retort by Stars[Alpha]Destination :awesome:
Your name says everything
I'm just going to assume from this that I am super hot because I never get hit on by guys
Reply 8
Original post by StarsDestination
Another excellent post by Sad Beta :rolleyes:

Another excellent retort by Stars[Alpha]Destination :awesome:

lol @ no retort :rofl:

Stars is a phaggy username lmao
Reply 9
Original post by aamirac
Ones physical attributes doesn't always have to correlate to their characteristics. :rolleyes:

yes
I like your screen name OP -_-
Reply 11
Original post by Little Popcorns
I like your screen name OP -_-

thanks
Original post by jawsontheflooor
You probably get turned down because you think like this
a horrible personality will never be attractive no matter how good looking you are sorry

So your view is that the OP looks good but is turned down because he thinks average-looking girls are arrogant?

Here's my take: he probably looks like ****. Which is the reason why he's bitter and the reason why he made this thread. Clearly, he's talking **** but girls need to stop saying how much "personality" matters 'cos when you look like ****, it doesn't.

The world would be simpler if girls admitted this simple thing: Looks matter above all and if you're not a complete and total douchebag, you'll be okay. You certainly don't need to have a "good personality" (whatever that means) to find someone.
Original post by Sad Beta
lol @ no retort :rofl:

Stars is a phaggy username lmao

Woah calm down bro. I know it must be hard for you now that you've hit bottom.
But be happy because I've found your girlfriend

Attachment not found

She wants you in the bedroom. She wants you bad.

:rofl::toofunny:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sisuphos
So your view is that the OP looks good but is turned down because he thinks average-looking girls are arrogant?

Here's my take: he probably looks like ****. Which is the reason why he's bitter and the reason why he made this thread. Clearly, he's talking **** but girls need to stop saying how much "personality" matters 'cos when you look like ****, it doesn't.

The world would be simpler if girls admitted this simple thing: Looks matter above all and if you're not a complete and total douchebag, you'll be okay. You certainly don't need to have a "good personality" (whatever that means) to find someone.

I don't know about that. My friend thinks her boyfriend is the hottest thing ever, to me he looks like Anton Du Beke who is basically fugly to me. She doesn't dig who I am attracted to either...so when you say looks matter above all else, and looks are subjective - how does that work?
Reply 15

:rofl: at calling me bitter with this ****

Im average (and ripped but girls dont care), but some of my male friends are very attractive, tall, etc (no homo)

I'm not sure if the OP is good looking or not, i'm suggesting he probably gets turned down because he has a bad attitude
Personally to me personality does matter, immensely
Reply 17
Original post by sparkletoo
I don't know about that. My friend thinks her boyfriend is the hottest thing ever, to me he looks like Anton Du Beke who is basically fugly to me. She doesn't dig who I am attracted to either...so when you say looks matter above all else, and looks are subjective - how does that work?

It means hes projecting b/c he is "ugly" and gets turned down by girls so projected onto me :rolleyes:
Original post by Sad Beta
They get hit on by the most guys because guys are scared to approach the hottest girls, and get their ego boosted by this and being above the ugly girls (whom they bully, more than hot girls bully)

They also feel insecure because they know they will not be higher than a 7/10, even with makeup and Myspace angles (if you want to LOL go to an average girls selfies where she is 3 points higher than IRL).

Me and my mates hit on girls on nights out without being creeps, yes we get turned down.. the meanest girls are always the 5-7/10s often with a full face of makeup even if "natural". Hot girls are called bitchy but they are generlly nicer and have good social skills

The worst girls are average loking popular girls (especially if they are mostly popular with guys who white knight them).

you, sad, sad boy.

I pity you, I really do.
Reply 19
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
you, sad, sad boy.

I pity you, I really do.

there is no need to be upset

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending