The Student Room Group

Can someone translate this into french?

Yesterday evening, I watched a historical film called 'Apocalyptica'. It is set when America is found by European invaders, and centers around a tribal boy called Jaguar Paw and a prophecy. Normally, I prefer horror films because they give me a thrill. However, this is my favourite film because it is long and educational since it shows the traditions of the Ancient Mayan Civilization. The director used amazing effects to create an aweinspiring film so consequently it drew me in and I enjoyed it a lot. It made me think about history and inspired me to learn more avout tribes and ancient cultures. As a result, Apocalyptica improved my view of my studies in an enjoyable way.

(I know its long but I already have translated a lot of it, but I have a short deadline since I moved schools. This is a practice paper that I will use for reference when i do more serious exams. Thank you so much btw. I am a girl for masc/fem) xx
Original post by NanoRabid
Yesterday evening, I watched a historical film called 'Apocalyptica'. It is set when America is found by European invaders, and centers around a tribal boy called Jaguar Paw and a prophecy. Normally, I prefer horror films because they give me a thrill. However, this is my favourite film because it is long and educational since it shows the traditions of the Ancient Mayan Civilization. The director used amazing effects to create an aweinspiring film so consequently it drew me in and I enjoyed it a lot. It made me think about history and inspired me to learn more avout tribes and ancient cultures. As a result, Apocalyptica improved my view of my studies in an enjoyable way.

(I know its long but I already have translated a lot of it, but I have a short deadline since I moved schools. This is a practice paper that I will use for reference when i do more serious exams. Thank you so much btw. I am a girl for masc/fem) xx

@FrenchUnicorn
x

Hier soir j'ai regardé un film historique appelé "Apocalyptica". Il se passe au moment l'Amerique est découverte par les conquistadors européens, et parle principalement d'un jeune garçon appelé Patte de Jaguar et d'une prophétie. Habituellement je préfère les films d'horreur parce qu'ils me donnent des sensations fortes. Cependant, c'est mon film préféré car c'est long et instructif, cela montre les anciennes traditions de la civilisation Maya. Le réalisateur use d'effets incroyables pour créer un film magnifique dans lequel je me projette, et j'aime beaucoup ça. Cela me fait penser à l'Histoire et me donne envie d'en apprendre plus à propos de ces tribus et de ces anciennes cultures. Ainsi, ce film fait évoluer ma vision des études dans le bon sens.

:h:
Reply 3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hier soir j'ai regardé un film historique appelé "Apocalyptica". Il se passe au moment l'Amerique est découverte par les conquistadors européens, et parle principalement d'un jeune garçon appelé Patte de Jaguar et d'une prophétie. Habituellement je préfère les films d'horreur parce qu'ils me donnent des sensations fortes. Cependant, c'est mon film préféré car c'est long et instructif, cela montre les anciennes traditions de la civilisation Maya. Le réalisateur use d'effets incroyables pour créer un film magnifique dans lequel je me projette, et j'aime beaucoup ça. Cela me fait penser à l'Histoire et me donne envie d'en apprendre plus à propos de ces tribus et de ces anciennes cultures. Ainsi, ce film fait évoluer ma vision des études dans le bon sens.

:h:

Omg i actaully love you so much can we like get married or something?! You are my lord hero and savior thank you so much
Omg i actaully love you so much can we like get married or something?! You are my lord hero and savior thank you so much

:lol: YW ^.^ but in the other thread I saw you wanted people to translate, did you start yourself ..?
Reply 5
:lol: YW ^.^ but in the other thread I saw you wanted people to translate, did you start yourself ..?

I did start a few myself but I dont have much time because im going away soon. That's the problem
I did start a few myself but I dont have much time because im going away soon. That's the problem

But you're supposed to have time to do your homework ..
Reply 7
But you're supposed to have time to do your homework ..

I know but i have liek 2186363816371 exams to prepare for because i moved schools on exam week and im going away for my dads bday vacation tomorrow. My teacher won't help me with anything because she 100% hates me -.-'
I know but i have liek 2186363816371 exams to prepare for because i moved schools on exam week and im going away for my dads bday vacation tomorrow. My teacher won't help me with anything because she 100% hates me -.-'

I also have 73378838 exams to prepare :3
I mean just try ! Give me the part you already did I'll check this out :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending