The Student Room Group

Average girls are the most arrogant

Scroll to see replies

I'm hot as hell and arrogant.
Original post by Sad Beta
They get hit on by the most guys because guys are scared to approach the hottest girls, and get their ego boosted by this and being above the ugly girls (whom they bully, more than hot girls bully)

They also feel insecure because they know they will not be higher than a 7/10, even with makeup and Myspace angles (if you want to LOL go to an average girls selfies where she is 3 points higher than IRL).

Me and my mates hit on girls on nights out without being creeps, yes we get turned down.. the meanest girls are always the 5-7/10s often with a full face of makeup even if "natural". Hot girls are called bitchy but they are generlly nicer and have good social skills

The worst girls are average loking popular girls (especially if they are mostly popular with guys who white knight them).

Some truth in this. :wink:
Original post by mscaffrey
I'm hot as hell and arrogant.

Really? :teeth:
Original post by stefano865
Really? :teeth:

:youbetcha:
Since when is 7/10 average??
They get hit on by the most guys because guys are scared to approach the hottest girls, and get their ego boosted by this and being above the ugly girls (whom they bully, more than hot girls bully)

They also feel insecure because they know they will not be higher than a 7/10, even with makeup and Myspace angles (if you want to LOL go to an average girls selfies where she is 3 points higher than IRL).

Me and my mates hit on girls on nights out without being creeps, yes we get turned down.. the meanest girls are always the 5-7/10s often with a full face of makeup even if "natural". Hot girls are called bitchy but they are generlly nicer and have good social skills

The worst girls are average loking popular girls (especially if they are mostly popular with guys who white knight them).

Dude, this may be true, but you should not have put this on TSR. As expected, girls will come back at you with the “personality” BS.

In today’s world, good-looks reign supreme. Some people are still gullible to the notion that brains out weigh looks. However, with the shallow state of our society the reverse is the case.

I have never heard a woman say, “Oh George Clooney is attractive because he got a First at uni” or “Brad Pitt is so attractive because he has an amazing personality” :smile:
Original post by Sisuphos
So your view is that the OP looks good but is turned down because he thinks average-looking girls are arrogant?

Here's my take: he probably looks like ****. Which is the reason why he's bitter and the reason why he made this thread. Clearly, he's talking **** but girls need to stop saying how much "personality" matters 'cos when you look like ****, it doesn't.

The world would be simpler if girls admitted this simple thing: Looks matter above all and if you're not a complete and total douchebag, you'll be okay. You certainly don't need to have a "good personality" (whatever that means) to find someone.

This is true you don't have to look like a model but girls wont go for a guy that looks like **** no matter how great his personality is.
I really cannot believe the **** I read nowadays.
The most beautiful girls have the most beautiful hearts. True, in my experience (the past).
this is crazzzyyyyyyyy
there is no need to be upset

Hah.

>clearly doesn't understand definition of "Pity"

Silly, ignorant boy.
Who uses MySpace anymore??? :facepalm:
Original post by Indieboohoo1

Average girls with above average selfies, according to OP's science.
Reply 33
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
Hah.

>clearly doesn't understand definition of "Pity"

Silly, ignorant boy.

> clearly doesn't recognise meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

> clearly butthurt over OP b/c average looking, hence useless post :biggrin:

Stay mad :rofl:
Reply 34
Original post by Indieboohoo1

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/myspace-angles

:facepalm: :facepalm:
> clearly doesn't recognise meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

> clearly butthurt over OP b/c average looking, hence useless post :biggrin:

Stay mad :rofl:

>clearly copying my style of insult

you're boring bye

You're bengali/paki. What would your parents say of you hitting on girls? :tongue:pp
Reply 37
[QUOTE=Sad Beta;63786861]They get hit on by the most guys because guys are scared to approach the hottest girls, and get their ego boosted by this and being above the ugly girls (whom they bully, more than hot girls bully)

I reckon you've got it wrong about why you are constantly blown out. More likely to be your own looks or certainly personality. From what I see it is absolute babes who get hit on the most, everyone else has to work hard to market themselves and to try to snag someone they find attractive. And girls, particularly, will not lower their standards below a threshold to get off with anyone that tries their luck on a drunken evening out.
Reply 38

This is actually all true.
Original post by Blondie987
Since when is 7/10 average??

It isn't a mathematical average, but most guys consider a 7/10 average because it is ideal.

Quick Reply

Latest