The Student Room Group

Poo Monster.

I have been giving more thought to the possible evolution of the poo monster I described in another thread.

I believe rather than looking like a poo, the monster would use a poo lure, which would sit in the toilet bowl. While the rest of the monster in hidden from view within the pipe. Then it would sting people on the bottom, and climb out using its lure and small feet. It would be like a snake, with a large mouth, a tale for extra control and power for swimming up the pipes. With the ability to hold its breath for a long period. Like an eel basically. Just with a poo lure and feet. :colondollar:
:facepalm2:
Reply 2
Strange. My clock shows 3:20 pm and not 3:20 am.
Are you mental? Or just a chronic procrastinator?
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
:facepalm2:

:poo::toilet::troll::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 5
Original post by BristolFresher15
Are you mental? Or just a chronic procrastinator?

Can I not be both? :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by saeed975
Strange. My clock shows 3:20 pm and not 3:20 am.

I see, better get that sorted then. :biggrin:
Original post by Clockrice
I have been giving more thought to the possible evolution of the poo monster I described in another thread.

I believe rather than looking like a poo, the monster would use a poo lure, which would sit in the toilet bowl. While the rest of the monster in hidden from view within the pipe. Then it would sting people on the bottom, and climb out using its lure and small feet. It would be like a snake, with a large mouth, a tale for extra control and power for swimming up the pipes. With the ability to hold its breath for a long period. Like an eel basically. Just with a poo lure and feet. :colondollar:

Please draw a diagram in MS Paint for science.
This thread is poo.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread is poo.

I can't unsee this
:colonhash:
Reply 10
This thread is poo.

I can't breath! :perv::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This thread is poo.

If my parents walked in, you would be responsible for my death :colonhash:
Ewww
This thread is poo.

That must be the Poo monster
(edited 8 years ago)
This thread is poo.

This thread is poo.

I can't stop looking at this :redface:
This thread is poo.

Saves for my own personal stash :perv:

Also @Clockrice
I think you're on to something!!!!
[video="youtube;PJLSzsEjpWM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLSzsEjpWM[/video]
Reply 17
Bump. :u:

Bump. :u:

I keep trying to scroll away from planet crowns weird gif but people keep quoting it.

Quick Reply

Latest