The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by celloel
none sTOP pressuring me

No one is pressuring you. Just don't do anything that you'll regret later. You don't want to be the one opening their results on results day thinking 'I should have actually done revision'

But at the end of the day, it's your choice.
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
No one is pressuring you. Just don't do anything that you'll regret later. You don't want to be the one opening their results on results day thinking 'I should have actually done revision'

But at the end of the day, it's your choice.

//there are reasons why i can't revise//

Spoiler

:- )
I've just completed June 2012 Physics Unit 1 Higher tier and got 38/60 which is an A. This revision is paying off!

Well done :smile:
Having a geography day- completing ALL physical past paper u1 questions and aiming to finish them all by easter so I can focus on essay questions nearer the exam to keep my mind fresh
Hi all, I've just noticed this is GCSE :/ Boy I wish I was still doing GCSEs. Anyway, I'm revising for AS business, philosophy and ethics, and law today. I'll leave ICT coursework and world development for another day :wink:
Hmmm.. This seems like a good thread:biggrin:
Revision done so far today:
-I've rewritten notes for B2.1 and B2.2
Revision I aim to get done by the end of today:frown:hopefully) :cookie:
-Look over Religion and Morality notes and do a full 20 minute exam Q
-Rewrite notes for P2.1 and P2.2
-Revise and do exam practice for topics i struggled on in the maths past paper from yesterday
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.

I've already done RS, and spanish and german vocab, and now I'm going to revise B3 and do a past paper! :smile:
Lol just revise after Easter holidays guys. It is a holiday for a reason
Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?
Original post by rosiehannay
Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?

6-7 hours or more if i have the time but that's with breaks :smile:
Original post by evebennettx
I've already done RS, and spanish and german vocab, and now I'm going to revise B3 and do a past paper! :smile:

Wth? How have you managed to learn all the German vocab? When did you start revision?
I'm hoping to start B2 tomorrow I think and I'm gonna try do past papers 2 weeks before each exam!

4-5 hours, Hbu?
Original post by evebennettx

How many hours do you do per day?
I do about 6-8 what about you?
Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.

I'm doing the exact same :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats
Having a geography day- completing ALL physical past paper u1 questions and aiming to finish them all by easter so I can focus on essay questions nearer the exam to keep my mind fresh

What exam board are you on?
I'm about to do a chemistry C1-3 paper (core), haven't revised at all so this should be fun...
afterwards I'll probably do some English lit notes because I've made about 1 page in total so far :h:
Reply 36

How do you practise French listening- like i know to revise vocab for reading, but what do i do for listening? I mean besides past papers, i struggle to find resourses to listen to the vocab as practise?
Reply 37
crying

Generally, I only do 3-4 hours a day because I literally have the shortest attention span ever and I seem to get distracted by everything!
Original post by GeorgeB16
Hi all, I've just noticed this is GCSE :/ Boy I wish I was still doing GCSEs. Anyway, I'm revising for AS business, philosophy and ethics, and law today. I'll leave ICT coursework and world development for another day :wink:

Which IT spec are you doing? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest