The Student Room Group

Don't want to go to the unis that I've applied for. HELP.

can someone please give me some advice?
recently i have applied for Uni's and ive got 3 offers out of 5, the other 2 uni's, one rejected my application and i cancelled the other one before they even gave me a offer.
i was careless on choosing which uni i wanted to go to, so i chose them in a rush!! which means i did not do the research for the unis!
now i was wondering in August when i get my results can i still change to a different uni which i didnt pick as one of my choice or do i have to go to the uni that i have chose on Ucas
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Asap Ferg
can someone please give me some one give me some advice?
recently i have applied for Uni's and ive got 3 offers, one i got rejected from and i cancelled the other one before they even gave me a offer.
i was careless on choosing which uni i wanted to go to, so i chose them in a rush!! which means i did not do the research for the unis!
now i was wondering in August when i get my results can i still change to a different uni which i didnt pick as one of my choice or do i have to go to the uni that i have chose on Ucas

You can use UCAS extra now if you withdraw from all of your choices and then clearing in August if you have no luck in extra.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You can use UCAS extra now if you withdraw from all of your choices and then clearing in August if you have no luck in extra.

so will i have to withdraw all my offers now and then wait till the results day and then go through clearing?
so will i have to withdraw all my offers now and then wait till the results day and then go through clearing?

No, you can do that and go through extra now.

Bear in mind that you only get one selection not another 5 so choose wisely and carefully after doing your homework.
You may want to wait till the open days are back on and visit your preferred new choice just to make sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending