The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
6-7 hours or more if i have the time but that's with breaks :smile:

Original post by ScienceFantatic
4-5 hours, Hbu?

Yeah I try to do about 5. I would probably do more if I wasn't so good at procrastinating.. like going on tsr.

Original post by nm1276
How do you practise French listening- like i know to revise vocab for reading, but what do i do for listening? I mean besides past papers, i struggle to find resourses to listen to the vocab as practise?

Try memrise.com you have to make an account but it is worth it. Search for a course (I searched edexcel GCSE French) and start learning the vocab. It's great because it plays an audio clip of the word you are learning which is really helpful for listening.
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.

Good point what revision?
Original post by rosiehannay
Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?
i revise 3/4 hours. Is that okay? It's seeming less in front of how much everyone else is revising :s-smilie:
Original post by Anmol_.
i revise 3/4 hours. Is that okay? It's seeming less in front of how much everyone else is revising :s-smilie:

More than me ;D
Generally, I only do 3-4 hours a day because I literally have the shortest attention span ever and I seem to get distracted by everything!

Yup same distractions are everywhere
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
More than me ;D

I intend to do more but procrastination never leaves my side! How much do you do?
Original post by Anmol_.
I intend to do more but procrastination never leaves my side! How much do you do?

2 hours and a bit..
Original post by Anmol_.

Whatever works for you buddy c: because to be honest, I sit in front of my computer for 5 hours a day. Who knows how much I actually get done. I don't think hours are an accurate measurement of revision.
Just finished revising chemistry 1 and also some French verbs. How much time do you guys all spend revising per day in the holidays?

Between 5 and 8!

I was supposed to do more B3 revision but I got an A* on the past paper I just did so I'm gonna call it a day :smile:
Hi everyone,

Just out of interest I would like to know what revision you will be doing today. I will be doing past papers for GCSE Triple Science.

English - extract questions
science - good ol' chemistry
geography - them case studies tho
graphics - coursework, coursework and more coursework
french - listening and reading

KILL ME
Maths C2/S1. Probably the only bit of Maths I'll do this holiday.
Original post by evebennettx
Between 5 and 8!

I was supposed to do more B3 revision but I got an A* on the past paper I just did so I'm gonna call it a day :smile:

wow you must be really clever! :smile:
Hopefully will start on some C2 revision or maths... maybe :s-smilie:?
Core 3 and Chemistry unit 5
Reply 54
Today I did Biology B7 notes, then I did a B7 past paper.
I'm current working through my cie english workbook.
Original post by evebennettx
Between 5 and 8!

Nice one :smile: I just got an A* on B2 on the last mock we did at school xD what exam board do you do?
Original post by kennethdcharles
Today I did Biology B7 notes, then I did a B7 past paper.
I'm current working through my cie english workbook.

English language? I'm the only school I know that has chosen cie for language.
Reply 57
English language? I'm the only school I know that has chosen cie for language.

Yes, cie english language :biggrin:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
probably nothing :redface:
hi just wondering do you know anything about the new gcse or do you know any1 who does so??
Original post by mayu123
hi just wondering do you know anything about the new gcse or do you know any1 who does so??

Aw, sorry :redface: I am one of the lucky last lot doing the old GCSEs! Why dont you make a thread about it? Good luck :h:

Quick Reply