The Student Room Group

Things you've gotten away with?

Scroll to see replies

Quite a lot (in terms of school work etc) but it always comes back to bite me sOoOo.... :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
I have gotten away with doing a spanish exam because I said I was in physiotherapy :ahee:
And I get away with not doing any piano practice because I say I am bust revising :ahee:
And I get away with not revising because I'm always here :ahee:

Spoiler

LOL! That wasn't as funny as I thought it was in my brain....
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Quite a lot (in terms of school work etc) but it always comes back to bite me sOoOo.... :frown:

Let's get you to 200 followers, shall we?
Original post by CanIBeBae?
LOL! That wasn't as funny as I thought it was in my brain....

oh...? :K:
Let's get you to 200 followers, shall we?

Why thank you very much for taking notice XD

:biggrin: YAY 200 FOLLOWERS!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why thank you very much for taking notice XD

:biggrin: YAY 200 FOLLOWERS!!!!!! :biggrin:

YAY! 10 followers *He thinks*
oh...? :K:

I'm sorry to disappoint!
I'm sorry to disappoint!

No I wasn't too sure what you meant...:getmecoat:
No I wasn't too sure what you meant...:getmecoat:

I don't know either....
i used to get out of P.E every time it was on the field because 'i had hayfever'
Reply 30
Couple of things but keeping it on the academic level I got an a* in my English Lit A2 exam despite a disingenuous act of semantic gymnastics with the question at hand; in uni I finished quite a few assignments within the last 10 minutes and got good marks, skipped supposedly necessary seminars and tutorials and nobody seemed to care
I don't know either....

Yay for our mutual confusion! :five:

Original post by shawtyb
i used to get out of P.E every time it was on the field because 'i had hayfever'

I wish my school was that lenient :daydreaming:

I wish my school was that lenient :daydreaming:

well even if they didnt let me id have skyved anyway
Original post by shawtyb
well even if they didnt let me id have skyved anyway

I wish I had the balls to do that :redface:
lol who cares, I have one term of pe left and then no more for the rest of my life :gah:
armed robbery
I wish I had the balls to do that :redface:
lol who cares, I have one term of pe left and then no more for the rest of my life :gah:

haha i used to do it basically every lesson. it was better then having to sit with bullies for like an hour or so
Original post by shawtyb
haha i used to do it basically every lesson. it was better then having to sit with bullies for like an hour or so

Small school means harder to hide, especially because the SLTs patrol the school with walkie talkies during lesson to make sure no one is bunking...
Ahhhh bullies, in PE :rolleyes: It's fine...they're all leaving the school next year anyway....
Small school means harder to hide, especially because the SLTs patrol the school with walkie talkies during lesson to make sure no one is bunking...
Ahhhh bullies, in PE :rolleyes: It's fine...they're all leaving the school next year anyway....

we never had anyone patrolling lol and i usually left school grounds and went to town instead lmao. thankfully i left 7-8 years ago
On the note of PE, I didn't do it from year 9-11 hahaha classic
not turning up to history lessons
teachers didnt suspect a thing
those history lessons always put me to sleep

Quick Reply

Latest