The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

Ty ur so nice and Good Luck Your so lucky
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Aw, sorry :redface: I am one of the lucky last lot doing the old GCSEs! Why dont you make a thread about it? Good luck :h:

Ty ur so nice why not follow if you want to a hope u do good in your exams lyour solyckyxx
Aw, sorry :redface: I am one of the lucky last lot doing the old GCSEs! Why dont you make a thread about it? Good luck :h:

Are you in year 11?
Original post by nisha.sri
Are you in year 11?

:yep: How about you?
:yep: How about you?

Yup You?
Yup You?

I just told you :tongue:

Spoiler

I just told you :tongue:

Spoiler

Lol :smile: I didn't see :smile:
How 's your revision
Biology: Cells, Diffusion etc.
English: Poetry (Conflict)
Maths: Scatter Diagrams, Frequency Polygons
Chemistry: Rates of reaction
Lol :smile: I didn't see :smile:
How 's your revision

Sadly, not too well. Not getting much done :redface:
Today I did:

2 hours of S1 - Correlation and Regression
2 hours on the Russian Revolution
2 hours on Henry VII/VIII
Today I finally completed a two-month plan, where I finally finished reading and memorising all my textbooks for AS. About 700 pages, started on the 1st of February. Feeling awesome :biggrin:

I'll add the last little bit to my History timeline, begin to compile a document of the important quotes and symbolisms of one of my Literature texts, and I think I'll go over some Government & Politics past papers I've already done to memorise the answers if I have time.

Once April starts tomorrow, that's when we really step it up a gear.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Today I finally completed a two-month plan, where I finally finished reading and memorising all my textbooks for AS. About 700 pages, started on the 1st of February. Feeling awesome :biggrin:

I'll add the last little bit to my History timeline, begin to compile a document of the important quotes and symbolisms of one of my Literature texts, and I think I'll go over some Government & Politics past papers I've already done to memorise the answers if I have time.

Once April starts tomorrow, that's when we really step it up a gear.

Nice one dude :smile::congrats:
April already?.. Not long left now:afraid:
Original post by rosiehannay
Nice one dude :smile::congrats:
April already?.. Not long left now:afraid:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Since I started so early I don't have to get stressed as much as most other people :smile: Been doing minimum 3 hours a day since the beginning of February, so I can really take it quite easy :tongue:

I plan to do at least three 'significant tasks' - something like an essay would constitute a significant task - per day from the beginning of April, having been doing two significant tasks a day up till now. I'll probably end up having done 60+ essays/past papers by the time the exams come.

Compiling a list of quotes and finishing off my History timeline counts as half a significant task each.

That's just how my mind works. :tongue:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Thanks! :biggrin:

Since I started so early I don't have to get stressed as much as most other people :smile: Been doing minimum 3 hours a day since the beginning of February, so I can really take it quite easy :tongue:

I plan to do at least three 'significant tasks' - something like an essay would constitute a significant task - per day from the beginning of April, having been doing two significant tasks a day up till now. I'll probably end up having done 60+ essays/past papers by the time the exams come.

Compiling a list of quotes and finishing off my History timeline counts as half a significant task each.

That's just how my mind works. :tongue:

Wow, seems like quite a lot. I'll just stick to making my index cards and putting them on my bedroom wall. :lol:
I have just finished past papers for Commercial Law :s-smilie:
Reply 75
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
I've just completed June 2012 Physics Unit 1 Higher tier and got 38/60 which is an A. This revision is paying off!

wouldn't it make sense to gauge the marks and the boundaries off of the 2015 Grade Boundaries since its nearer to our actual exam? In that case you got a B2 :tongue:
I did nothing
Original post by TheYearNiner
I did nothing

Why the f you lyinnn.
Media mind map, analysis of short stories for english literature, and biology unit 3 notes :smile:
how many hours have you been working? i find it so hard to work in the day, have to stay up at night (hence the 11.30pm post)

Quick Reply

Latest