The Student Room Group

How often do you wash your hair?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawbAri
Wow. :smile: that's great. Do you have any length goals?

:eek: oh could've sworn I sent it.
Well anyway, I was basically just explaining that because of my skin apparently really curly hair wouldn't suit me at all (and pretty much all other black people hairstyles :lol: believe me I've tried and I was criticised every time) So I'm kind of in a difficult place with what to do with my hair in terms of straightening/processing.

I pm'd you did you get it?
Original post by Dinasaurus
Are you serious? Washing your hair everyday isn't really recommended, its usually by washing it so much that you will strip the oil in your hair and this will cause more oil to be secreted to release it. Natural oils are good for hair.

Just get decent shampoo. I would rather have more oily hair in the long-run knowing I can just wash the oil out than go around with sweat and dirt in my hair.
I condition almost every day but only shampoo twice a week.

Curently I have gone back to the buzz cut though so it doesn't really matter.
If I'm at work or college/ uni: Everyday
Otherwise when I'm dossing about at home it's every other day.
Greasy/ dirty hair is an abomination to me
Usually every two days.
Original post by shuu00
i wash my hair every other day as it gets greasy pretty quick, tbh i'd like to leave it longer but just nope :tongue:

ohhh bts! Army
Once a week on holiday and twice a week on school days:colondollar:
3 times a week :biggrin:
Once a week at the hairdressers.
Every day.
Original post by shuu00
I wash my hair every other day as it gets greasy pretty quick, tbh I'd like to leave it longer but just nope :tongue:

Same here but days I'm going to the gym don't normally coincide so I end up washing my hair nearly 6 times a week. I've got a problem with showers I think, I can sometimes have a wash twice in a day if I sweat loads or if I walk back home from uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I have to wash it every day or I look like an oil slick :frown: If I'm not going out anywhere and I cba though I might leave it for the odd day.
How are you all getting away with so little??? Mine has to be every other day but starts looking a bit grim a day after!!:frown:
Original post by keturah
Once a week at the hairdressers.

wtf isnt it greasy as feck
Original post by trustmeimlying1
wtf isnt it greasy as feck

Haha no. I have really dry hair so it doesn't get greasy unless I leave it two weeks, which I had to do after surgery.
Every day
Twice a week
Reply 57
2/3 times a week. My hair is so damn long AND thick, so washing, drying then straightening feels like sucha workout lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every day. Sometimes twice a day if, say, I'm going out in the evening.
Original post by Dinasaurus
How often do you wash your hair?

I vary tbh but I'd never wash it everyday, I had my haircut like Tuesday so that's 2 days but I found some product I had lost and I'm tempted to use it which would required washing.

But anyways how often do you wash your hair?

i haven't washed it in almost 2 weeks bc my life is literally a mess haha end me

Quick Reply

Latest