The Student Room Group

Girls, would you still make out with an ugly guy?

If a guy who wasn't the best aesthetically were to ask you out, would you reject him?
op wants some security
Original post by Mayhem™
op wants some security

just like me
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy who wasn't the best aesthetically were to ask you out, would you reject him?

It's not all about appearance ..
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It's not all about appearance ..

Here we go......:colonhash:
Original post by 17inchGuns
Here we go......:colonhash:

What's wrong with saying that ?
I think that your question is too vague for anyone to give a proper answer. :redface:

I imagine it also depends on how you met them and what kind of first impression you gave, how you've flirted with them etc.
i can't answer every weird thread :noway:
No one is ugly :biggrin:
The premise of your question is flawed. Everyone has different tastes (although some are inevitably more common than others). Usually if you make out with someone you do not think they are ugly - even if a lot of people think they are - obviously, otherwise how would so-called 'ugly' people have kids?

Don't worry about it OP. It'll happen eventually.

Initial thoughts are always made on your appearance. Some girls might see you and think 'hmm il give him a chance' some might just ignore you. Depending on how good looking you are this can vary.

I think when you're not aesthetically pleasing it's bettter to try and get to know a girl before asking them out, talk to them a lot and hang around with them. If you're good looking it's fairly easy to just jump straight it and not get rejected.
Original post by Mayhem™
op wants some security

OP seems like the kind of guy that won't be satisfied with either answer.

He'd scoff if they said they'd reject him and claim they're lying if they said they would still make out with him.
Reply 12
clearly there's more to somebody than their face or body, but i wouldn't be very happy if i asked somebody out and they said yes even though they weren't physically attracted to me. i'd feel proper lied to!
we all have different perceptions of 'ugly' anyway :/
Reply 14
Original post by Blondie987
No one is ugly :biggrin:

Are you saying ugly people are nobodies? That's horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
If he has got money, yes
make out = no
sex = maybe.

date = no.

Ummm... Define 'ugly'

A lot of people would say this guy is ugly but I would say yes if he asked me out...

mulli 1.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending