The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

3D visualisation & Animation

Has anyone been accepted or declined for this course as yet ? Portfolio submission date was 25 February but heard nothing since
Hey friend.

I'm in the exact same situation as you still no reply lol. They better hurry up!!!
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
There was another intake of portfolios due on Tuesday too , hoping no news is good news
Reply 3
Well, they did say that they had a lot of applicants this year, so their decisions may come really late... it is still nerve-wracking...
Reply 4
Hi
I applied too and heard nothing ever since. I suppose it's good to know there are more people waiting for replies. I hope they are not going to make us wait much longer.

Original post by Glasgowlady
There was another intake of portfolios due on Tuesday too , hoping no news is good news

How do you know that?
Reply 5
Class mate had to submit his for Good Friday - date was put back till the Tuesday due to Easter Weekend, I got email with revised date , then follow up to say it was sent in error
Reply 6
Original post by Glasgowlady
Class mate had to submit his for Good Friday - date was put back till the Tuesday due to Easter Weekend, I got email with revised date , then follow up to say it was sent in error

oh alright, yea I got it too... freaked out at first then the second email came lol good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Hey guys I just got a reply. Got an unconditional offer :biggrin:. Still waiting for the computer games art one. Hopefully you'll get your replies soon too.
Reply 8
Unconditional here too 👌🏻
Reply 9
I also got an offer, conditional, since I am an EU citizen and I still need to send my IELTS results :smile:
Any word on date for applicants day yet ?
I just got an email saying it's on the 19th
Reply 12
anyone applied for both this course and Computer Games and heard nothing. Thought since people where getting replies, might have heard back from one
Original post by jambo94
anyone applied for both this course and Computer Games and heard nothing. Thought since people where getting replies, might have heard back from one

I applied to both but only heard from this one and not Computer games... Still waiting for two more replies from Caley. They still got over two weeks until the replies deadline.
Reply 14
When did you hear back from this course? I saw I few people post this morning which made me think it might be soon. But they are pretty late this year
Wednesday last week. They are late probably because they received more applications than they usually do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending