The Student Room Group

HOW OLD and TALL are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kieran12321LFC
Wow, I'm trying to imagine the difference in height between us, do you always get ID'd cause of your height

I never do. I don't drink so that's not a problem and pound world let me buy scissors when I wasn't 18 so it's not affecting me. I look and sound older than I am so that's sometimes a bonus. Do you?
18 and 6'4"
17, 5'5
21, 5'5.5''
Original post by Rhythmical
I never do. I don't drink so that's not a problem and pound world let me buy scissors when I wasn't 18 so it's not affecting me. I look and sound older than I am so that's sometimes a bonus. Do you?

Hahahahaha, me mates say that I look the age I am but I'm often told that I look a couple of years older, like around 20-21ish
19 and 6ft

omg im 20 even

nooo
19 and just hitting 5'4
18 and 6ft :3
Hahahahaha, me mates say that I look the age I am but I'm often told that I look a couple of years older, like around 20-21ish

Ooh you might get attention from older women lol who want to pay for your tuition fees lol.
Ooh you might get attention from older women lol who want to pay for your tuition fees lol.

I got attention from an older woman earlier on this evening, but by older I mean 45. I'd never met her before but she said she's gonna add me on facebook :s-smilie:
I got attention from an older woman earlier on this evening, but by older I mean 45. I'd never met her before but she said she's gonna add me on facebook :s-smilie:

I get stares from older guys, I feel wanted and loved haha and wow she's a cougar. Hope you can have a long distance relationship when you get to Cambridge.
I get stares from older guys, I feel wanted and loved haha and wow she's a cougar. Hope you can have a long distance relationship when you get to Cambridge.

Tbf, I feel wanted and loved when I get stares from older guys too. Obviously I want to carry on this relationship with me woman cause she seems like one of the many "characters", you get on council estates
Tbf, I feel wanted and loved when I get stares from older guys too. Obviously I want to carry on this relationship with me woman cause she seems like one of the many "characters", you get on council estates

They wish they were you, they're jealous. I don't know why but I assume you play rugby lol. And I wouldn't know these council estate characters lol. I feel scared going through them tbh.
19 and 5'11
They wish they were you, they're jealous. I don't know why but I assume you play rugby lol. And I wouldn't know these council estate characters lol. I feel scared going through them tbh.

I don't do Rugby, I play footie instead. You should meet some of the people my estate. On my street, there's a fella called John who sells razor blades with hairs still in them, then there's his best mate Mick who lost his legs due to heroin, he's known for going onto the main road when no one's looking and pushing himself over and then begs for money from people who stop to help him
Reply 116
18 and 5"8
1.97. Been around 1.95 since I was 16.
I am 6'4 and probably way too old to fit in around here...
I don't do Rugby, I play footie instead. You should meet some of the people my estate. On my street, there's a fella called John who sells razor blades with hairs still in them, then there's his best mate Mick who lost his legs due to heroin, he's known for going onto the main road when no one's looking and pushing himself over and then begs for money from people who stop to help him

Where's Channel 4 for a documentary when you need them? It sounds awful no wonder why you want to run to Cambridge. It's so beautiful there. I don't live too far from it. I feel for you.

Quick Reply

Latest