The Student Room Group

Why do people keep asking strangers on the internet what Uni they should attend?

EVERYDAY, you see people saying "hey i got an offer from *insert Uni name* here and *insert Uni name here* can you tell me which one i should go to"

Maybe you shouldn't even attend University in the first place if you use the opinions of random people on the internet to decide your educational future you stupid F•ucking morons.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because there are people on this site who have experience of undergrad study and industries students are interested in and can tell them the pros and cons of Uni x vs Uni y based on experience.

There are also people who have actually studied (or are currently studying) in the faculties students are considering applying to and can provide more insight on what its like.

There is the odd retard 6th former that cites league tables like their the bible and students who refuse to be objective and rate their university above all else (even if it's inferior), but generally speaking TSR is a great resource when deciding where to go.
Reply 2
Original post by Oilfreak1
Because there are people on this site who have experience of undergrad study and industries students are interested in and can tell them the pros and cons of Uni x vs Uni y based on experience.

There are also people who have actually studied (or are currently studying) in the faculties students are considering applying to and can provide more insight on what its like.

There is the odd retard 6th former that cites league tables like their the bible and students who refuse to be objective and rate their university above all else (even if it's inferior), but generally speaking TSR is a great resource when deciding where to go.

TSR is only good for knowing a students experience and maybe module content.

Deciding whether a person should attend a certain University is up to

1. YOURSELF
2. Student prospectus found at the Universities and their respective websites
3. Your family, who will sponsor you
4. Your actual friends
Zinaaaaaan :h:
Reply 4
Original post by queen-bee
Zinaaaaaan :h:

It's like banning me is the only work these incompetent TSR mods do.

Hey how are you btw.
Original post by #Zinan
It's like banning me is the only work these incompetent TSR mods do.

Hey how are you btw.

I'm good. What do you keep getting banned a lot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending