The Student Room Group

Funny April Fools Pranks

I want to hear about funny April Fools pranks you have either done to someone else or someone else has done to you. I'm not looking for prankspiration; I simply want a laugh!

Roll on the comedy gold...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol our primary school, back when year 7 was in primary school, played a prank on us. They printed out letters for every one in year 7 saying that the high schools we applied to did not have enough space and were all oversubscribed so they couldn't take students in because we were the last year 7s in primary school and they were not ready to take on a lot of year 7s AND year 8s in the same year so we'd have to wait a year

this everyone was either crying or angry but i was all like A WHOLE YEAR OF NO SCHOOL :ahee:

it was awesome tho :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by z33
Lol our primary school, back when year 7 was in primary school, played a prank on us. They printed out letters for every one in year 7 saying that the high schools we applied to did not have enough space and were all oversubscribed so they couldn't take students in because we were the last year 7s in primary school and they were not ready to take on a lot of year 7s AND year 8s in the same year so we'd have to wait a year

this everyone was either crying or angry but i was all like A WHOLE YEAR OF NO SCHOOL *:ahee:

it was awesome tho :lol:

Hahaha :h::h: That would make me SO angry until I realised!!

I unfortunately don't have any of my own, therefore I must rely on you good TSRians for memories of funny pranks.:smile:

I can't prank my family because they'd just think I was an idiot and I'm not at school so I can't prank my friends! :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Our class were on their best behaviour as an April Fools prank. It was strangely anticlimatic...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Banana00
Hahaha :h::h: That would make me SO angry until I realised!!

I unfortunately don't have any of my own, therefore I must rely on you good TSRians for memories of funny pranks.:smile:

I can't prank my family because they'd just think I was an idiot and I'm not at school so I can't prank my friends! :frown:

Spoiler

:lol: yeah a lot of people were pissed
i knowww :sigh: let me dream :daydreaming:
ahaha text them!!! they put me in some whatsapp group chat and tried to prank me by arguing so i left the group and left their other group and shut them all down and didn't reply to all their texts and they all lost it :lol:

the best pranks are backfire pranks :colone:
Reply 5
Original post by z33
:lol: yeah a lot of people were pissed
i knowww :sigh: let me dream :daydreaming:
ahaha text them!!! they put me in some whatsapp group chat and tried to prank me by arguing so i left the group and left their other group and shut them all down and didn't reply to all their texts and they all lost it :lol:

the best pranks are backfire pranks :colone:

Thanks for the idea; I might try that!
Reply 6
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Our class were on their best behaviour as an April Fools prank. It was strangely anticlimatic...

:biggrin:
Bet your teacher was pleased! (Although it could have left them feeling very tense and nervous if your class was normally loud:smile:)
Original post by TheOtherSide.

We did something similar, where we all just stared at the teacher at exactly the same time...it was the biggest waste of half an hour of planning...
I went to an all girls school, and my friend and I put signs up on all the girls toilets in the school saying 'Out Of Order' except one, and there was a HUGE queue outside the one toilet :rofl: Lmao that was too funny :lol:
I want to hear about funny April Fools pranks you have either done to someone else or someone else has done to you. I'm not looking for prankspiration; I simply want a laugh!

Roll on the comedy gold...

toothpaste on someone's face while they're sleeping, kills everytime, 100% effective
Reply 10
Original post by homeland.lsw
We did something similar, where we all just stared at the teacher at exactly the same time...it was the biggest waste of half an hour of planning...

LOL :smile:

Original post by ravioliyears
I went to an all girls school, and my friend and I put signs up on all the girls toilets in the school saying 'Out Of Order' except one, and there was a HUGE queue outside the one toilet :rofl: Lmao that was too funny :lol:

Good one! :five:

Original post by thefatone
toothpaste on someone's face while they're sleeping, kills everytime, 100% effective

Hahaha! :tongue:
Nice idea :biggrin:

Thanks for all the laughs :h::h:
LOL :smile:

Good one! :five:

Hahaha! :tongue:
Nice idea :biggrin:

Thanks for all the laughs :h::h:

Lol thanks. Once, my head of year walked into our classroom speaking in French. Our whole lesson was with her speaking in French o.O
Reply 12
Lol thanks. Once, my head of year walked into our classroom speaking in French. Our whole lesson was with her speaking in French o.O

How did it go? :smile:
How did it go? :smile:

Only one girl in my class new fluent french, so she stood in front of the whole class and translated :lol:
Reply 14
Only one girl in my class new fluent french, so she stood in front of the whole class and translated :lol:

I'm trying to imagine this happening in my school and I just can't! Haha :rofl:
I'm trying to imagine this happening in my school and I just can't! Haha :rofl:

The best one I did was I pranked a friend into thinking I was pregnant OMG
Reply 16
The best one I did was I pranked a friend into thinking I was pregnant OMG

Seriously?? Haha that's funny :awesome:
My friends would never believe me; I'm too much of a goody two-shoes!
Seriously?? Haha that's funny :awesome:
My friends would never believe me; I'm too much of a goody two-shoes!

It was soo funny. They didn't believe me at first, but I convinced them in such a way that I was, I planned it with another friend of mine. They were like 'Oh my god, ravioli really?' *sigh* those were the high school days :rofl:
Original post by thefatone

Doesn't that help them remove any acne spots?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Doesn't that help them remove any acne spots?

does it? i hear it just burns

Quick Reply

Latest