The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mondvay

a gif even :K:

Very pretty :redface:
Original post by ravioliyears
YOU'RE SO PWETTY :love: You have such a cute, small smile

Haha, you're the first person who said that, everyone's normally like "haha, you're cool, WHAT'S YOUR FRIEND'S NUMBER?"

I have very, very, very small lips. Which is why I look odd when I smile and I get lines in the corners of my mouth. Does that happen to you, or people you know?
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
So, I'm very self concious but I'll post mine any way :smile:
12946965_506596729544247_1886393240_o.jpg

Your eyes are beautiful!
Original post by ravioliyears
YOU'RE SO PWETTY :love: You have such a cute, small smile

you are a beta white knight
Original post by fandom-queen
To be honest, you'd probably be every girls dream, cute, plays guitar, and (this is just for me) you watch anime!

Started Another, or still having an affair with natsu?

If you say so :cute: (apologies as I'm not very good at taking complements :colondollar:)

Still going with Fairy Tail :lol: was hoping for some kind of conclusion after the first 'series' (or however it's grouped) but it was just the biggest cliffhanger and now I'm about 10 episodes into the next set (whoops)...

I have bookmarked Another and I promise to start it as soon as I find some kind of conclusive point in FT :yep:
Original post by mondvay

danmmmmmmm gurlllll
Haha, you're the first person who said that, everyone's normally like "haha, you're cool, WHAT'S YOUR FRIEND'S NUMBER?"

I have very, very, very small lips. Which is why I look odd when I smile and I get lines in the corners of my mouth. Does that happen to you, or people you know?

Apparently, according to guys in my school, I have 'plumpy' lips o.O lol. And that's horrible :/ You are really pretty :hugs:
Original post by Alexion
The Adam that's off to study Physics at Cambridge with 3A*s and has a pretty hot girlfriend :yep:

Woah :five: Good on you Adam!!!

SIGH.....Here goes nothing.......

Spoiler

Awww but you're so cute!! And I see no pimples...
But I didn't know you could still wear those summer dresses from primary school...:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by The Genghis Khan
you are a beta white knight

:unimpressed:
Original post by mondvay

WHY ARE you so PERFECT OMFG OMFG :cry:
Original post by Alexion
If you say so :cute: (apologies as I'm not very good at taking complements :colondollar:)

Still going with Fairy Tail :lol: was hoping for some kind of conclusion after the first 'series' (or however it's grouped) but it was just the biggest cliffhanger and now I'm about 10 episodes into the next set (whoops)...

I have bookmarked Another and I promise to start it as soon as I find some kind of conclusive point in FT :yep:

Absolutely! Take your time!

Spoiler

lol, the compliments thing is ME. If someone compliments me, I'm just like "what do you want? Why are you saying this?"

The first thing that usually goes through my head is "are they seeing the same picture as me?" :lol:
Original post by mondvay

:mmm:
Original post by apronedsamurai
Your eyes are gorgeous, someone could drown in them.

I also think your brows are rather shapely.

My eyes are very small actually, they go very crinkly when I smile, so that's annoying.

Also, my eyebrows sort of meet in the middle, so it looks like a mild monobrow and looks terrible.

But thank you! You're very kind!
Original post by fatima1998
haha! maybe then post that pic too :u:

meh....I feel really ugly...let me feel better about myself now

Spoiler

Reply 75
Original post by homeland.lsw
WHY ARE you so PERFECT OMFG OMFG :cry:

Original post by The Genghis Khan
danmmmmmmm gurlllll

Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Very pretty :redface:

you guys made my day :mmm: thank you!! :love:
Original post by mondvay

Girl, you're a beauty
Original post by homeland.lsw
meh....I feel really ugly...let me feel better about myself now

Spoiler

Thats the pic I saw some time ago! I knew I had seen a pic of you somewhere
Reply 78
Original post by Dinaa
My makeup has been confiscated by my parents so yeah probs will do when I'm less grounded. 😂

ur hot af tho
Original post by mondvay

Latest