The Student Room Group

Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Test

Hi, I applied for a vacation scheme with TLT and managed to get through the application round, and they've now asked me to complete a Watson Glaser critical thinking test before a round of video interviews. I was wondering if anyone knows what a "good" Watson Glaser score is?
Thanks for any responses!
(I'd also appreciate any good links to practice questions although I have found a few now)
I'd also like to know as I must have failed the hogan lovells test for the first year vac scheme. Some people say you are tested against your cohort and so the benchmark changes each year?????
Reply 2
Original post by neal95
I'd also like to know as I must have failed the hogan lovells test for the first year vac scheme. Some people say you are tested against your cohort and so the benchmark changes each year?????

Ah that's awful I hope that isn't true! I got 80% on Clifford Chance's comprehensive practice quiz so I'm hoping that if I can replicate that on my actual test it will be okay...
Reply 3
Hi Nikki,

I'm just wondering how you got on with this test because I have been asked to complete the same (Watson-Glaser) test as part of the assessment process for the Bank of England. Did you find any practice tests/how did you do on the test/any tips? :smile:

Thank you in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending