The Student Room Group

Bernie Sanders VS Hillary Clinton - THEN AND NOW

[video="youtube;Rpm4rjejFgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm4rjejFgQ[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tawheed
[video="youtube;Rpm4rjejFgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm4rjejFgQ[/video]

Very biased video, shows he is stuck in his ways and doesn't know when he's wrong.
Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
Very biased video, shows he is stuck in his ways and doesn't know when he's wrong.

What exactly is he 'wrong' about?
Original post by Frank Underwood
What exactly is he 'wrong' about?

Pretty much everything on immigration, economy and defence.
Pretty much everything on immigration, economy and defence.

he isn't wrong about any of those
he isn't wrong about any of those

Well we are going to have to agree to disagree but you are wrong XD
Well we are going to have to agree to disagree but you are wrong XD

his policies are more reasonable than all of the other candidates combined
his policies are more reasonable than all of the other candidates combined

And that's your opinion most likely warped by papers such as the Guardian and biased left wing individuals that fail to understand we live in something called the real world.
And that's your opinion most likely warped by papers such as the Guardian and biased left wing individuals that fail to understand we live in something called the real world.

i don't read newspapers sorry to ruin your theory
i don't read newspapers sorry to ruin your theory

Left wing biased sources then most likely including Guardian online, That nit picking proves I am right.
Left wing biased sources then most likely including Guardian online, That nit picking proves I am right.

Still don't read any online newspapers. If you really want to know, I concluded that he was the best from the debates and his various speeches.
Still don't read any online newspapers. If you really want to know, I concluded that he was the best from the debates and his various speeches.

And how did you come to understand the world, how were you taught, why do you think mass uncontrolled immigration and high tax is good. Oh yeah left wing biased sources. You will get the same words out of his mouth regardless of the source but how you interpreted has been influenced by a particular section of society and so you are wrong, in my opinion.
And how did you come to understand the world, how were you taught, why do you think mass uncontrolled immigration and high tax is good. Oh yeah left wing biased sources. You will get the same words out of his mouth regardless of the source but how you interpreted has been influenced by a particular section of society and so you are wrong, in my opinion.

I could say the exact same about you and right-wing sources, but I'm not going to make a stupid assumption like you. Bernie Sanders is the best candidate by far, he represents the beliefs of the most people and half of them don't even know it.
I could say the exact same about you and right-wing sources, but I'm not going to make a stupid assumption like you. Bernie Sanders is the best candidate by far, he represents the beliefs of the most people and half of them don't even know it.

Hypocrite
Stupid assumption - Bernie Sanders is the best candidate by far, he represents the beliefs of the most people and half of them don't even know it.
That is based on your stupid opinion and my assumption is completely logically based on your responses.
Hypocrite
Stupid assumption - Bernie Sanders is the best candidate by far, he represents the beliefs of the most people and half of them don't even know it.
That is based on your stupid opinion and my assumption is completely logically based on your responses.

Call my opinion stupid again if it makes you feel right.

Who do you support?
Call my opinion stupid again if it makes you feel right.

Who do you support?

You can call my assumptions stupid again if that makes you feel right. Proving my point again thank you.

Don't really support any candidate, none are that good especially Trump and Bernie. Probably leaning Hillary but tbh I don't like a number of aspects of her policies or history either. Best of a bad bunch much the same as in the UK.
You can call my assumptions stupid again if that makes you feel right. Proving my point again thank you.

Don't really support any candidate, none are that good especially Trump and Bernie. Probably leaning Hillary but tbh I don't like a number of aspects of her policies or history either. Best of a bad bunch much the same as in the UK.

Well it is a stupid assumption to blame my support for Bernie Sanders on the guardian lol
Well it is a stupid assumption to blame my support for Bernie Sanders on the guardian lol

That was just an example and a likely read for a left winger. Logic.
That was just an example and a likely read for a left winger. Logic.

you made the assumption that support for Bernie sanders derives from reading left-wing newspapers, which is still a stupid assumption

when i tell you that i don't read newspapers, online or not, you make some BS argument about how i've had my world view manipulated.

what a great debater.
you made the assumption that support for Bernie sanders derives from reading left-wing newspapers, which is still a stupid assumption

when i tell you that i don't read newspapers, online or not, you make some BS argument about how i've had my world view manipulated.

what a great debater.

If you think that is a BS argument you are deluded. Doesn't surprise me for someone on the left. Questioning my debating skills when every point you have made has either strengthened my argument, been hypocritical or plain wrong. Time for you to move along as you have lost this debate (just liker Bernie will lose)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending