The Student Room Group

What is better natural beauty or make up beauty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by scnotcrazy
What do you think?

is this even a question
makeup is illusionary a 2 can go to a strong 8 very easily
whereas natural beauty u see what there is
Look, if you want me to make an effort for our date I will okay!

yes please :smile:
Original post by Stargirl489
It's funny how most of the people saying natural beauty are probably the same guys who obsess over celebrities and models like Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian for example who probably wear insane amounts of make up and get surgery done etc. So if natural beauty is so much better why do so many people consider these celebrities as their physically ideal woman. The truth is naturally beauty isn't better because only a small amount of people have it, and if every girl in the world ditched all their make up and went natural well some of your perceptions of women would be ruined anyways. So stop pretending that you don't like women with make up because that's bullsh-t.

This is so true, I think I love you
Original post by mondvay

a gif even :excited:

How do you make gifs of yourself??
Reply 84
Original post by Biryani007
How do you make gifs of yourself??

did i accidentally post this here instead of the candid photo thread? :eek: haha i thought it just didn't post :lol: anyway, there's a site (and app if you're on iphone) called gifyo!
Original post by hezzlington
Suppose so.

Natural beauty is exceptionally rare in females, it seems.. I don't think I've ever seen a girl who is confident enough to go on nights out/first dates with ZERO make up.

Natural beauty:yep:

Fair enough - I don't wear make up on a night out and can't see that changing in the future tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Natural beauty:yep:

Fair enough - I don't wear make up on a night out and can't see that changing in the future tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

how often do you go out?
Original post by hezzlington
how often do you go out?

Hehe rarely - about once a month?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mondvay
did i accidentally post this here instead of the candid photo thread? :eek: haha i thought it just didn't post :lol: anyway, there's a site (and app if you're on iphone) called gifyo!

You're an example,look nice without makeup too
Reply 89
Original post by welcometoib
You're an example,look nice without makeup too

exactly see guys there's a beautiful natural right there
Original post by Biryani007
There is only a small percentage of girls who actually look GOOD without any makeup, most look better with a little foundation, concealer, mascara and something on their lips...
When guys say 'natural beauty' they don't realise there's makeup involved...

I don't agree. I know a lot of naturally pretty girls.
Original post by loveleest

Agreed
I think it's a shame when some people choose to wear make up because they look so much better without it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stargirl489
It's funny how most of the people saying natural beauty are probably the same guys who obsess over celebrities and models like Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian for example who probably wear insane amounts of make up and get surgery done etc. So if natural beauty is so much better why do so many people consider these celebrities as their physically ideal woman. The truth is naturally beauty isn't better because only a small amount of people have it, and if every girl in the world ditched all their make up and went natural well some of your perceptions of women would be ruined anyways. So stop pretending that you don't like women with make up because that's bullsh-t.

Why do people always say that? Idk, maybe it is because I know some very pretty girls that wear very little to no makeup?

That could be seen as a good thing tbh. Maybe guy would have more real expectations on beauty and would finally understand that we do not look like that photoshopped lady on a magazine cover and maybe they would appreciate natural beauty more.
Original post by Matrix123
Agreed
I think it's a shame when some people choose to wear make up because they look so much better without it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, It's funny to be because the girls that I find attractive the most tend to be the ones that very very little to no makeup. The ones that cake it on everyday look fairly boring/average to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
I agree, It's funny to be because the girls that I find attractive the most tend to be the ones that very very little to no makeup. The ones that cake it on everyday look fairly boring/average to me.

Agreed:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well this is embarrassing, because I sometimes wear concealer if I get a small zit to cover it up.

So who am I to judge?

What ever makes you feel better about yourself.
Original post by London Top Dada
Well this is embarrassing, because I sometimes wear concealer if I get a small zit to cover it up.

So who am I to judge?

What ever makes you feel better about yourself.

True

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't reply to your VM.:redface:

And tbh most girls look better with a subtle amount of make-up. When I am up close and I see blackheads on girl's noses, I find it a turn off, but a little bit of make-up usually cover those little imperfections. And it looks more aesthetically pleasing.:yes:
Original post by London Top Dada
I can't reply to your VM.:redface:

And tbh most girls look better with a subtle amount of make-up. When I am up close and I see blackheads on girl's noses, I find it a turn off, but a little bit of make-up usually cover those little imperfections. And it looks more aesthetically pleasing.:yes:

Why's that?
I never said that lol, I just said there are lots of very naturally pretty girls.

Well not every girl has blackheads...I don't have any...But I do understand what you mean. A little bit of makeup can brighten up anyone's face.
Why's that?
I never said that lol, I just said there are lots of very naturally pretty girls.

Well not every girl has blackheads...I don't have any...But I do understand what you mean. A little bit of makeup can brighten up anyone's face.

True not every girl has bad skin and blackheads, some don't really need the make-up they naturally have nice complexions.

So I know what you mean.:tongue:

Quick Reply