The Student Room Group

What is your favourite curry?

Hey guys,

Which curries do you like best? I personally love chicken tikka masala, korma and makhani :h:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leviathan1741
Hey guys,

Which curries do you like best? I personally love chicken tikka masala, korma and makhani :h:

Chicken tikka with garlic naan :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
Chicken tikka with garlic naan :smile:

I had that last night actually :mmm:
Reply 3
Lamb Madras or Chicken Vindaloo.
I had that last night actually :mmm:

I m jealous:P
Original post by Swanbow
Lamb Madras or Chicken Vindaloo.

I haven't tried either of those, aren't they quite spicy? :smile:
Something fairly hot..... Maybe a jalfrezi
Whatever my mum makes. :tongue:
Reply 8
My favourite order is a Chicken Tikka Saag, so good :biggrin:
Reply 9
I haven't tried either of those, aren't they quite spicy? :smile:

Yeah, Madras is usually considered the second hottest curry on the average British curry menu, whereas Vindaloo is considered the hottest. I love my food as spicy as possible :lol:

Madras is mostly tomato based, and has a nice flavour with a sharpness to it. Vindaloo is a lot more inconsistent I find depending on the curry house. Sometimes it has a lovely flavour despite being extremely spicy, whereas other times the heat just overpowers it.
Original post by Swanbow
Yeah, Madras is usually considered the second hottest curry on the average British curry menu, whereas Vindaloo is considered the hottest. I love my food as spicy as possible :lol:

Madras is mostly tomato based, and has a nice flavour with a sharpness to it. Vindaloo is a lot more inconsistent I find depending on the curry house. Sometimes it has a lovely flavour despite being extremely spicy, whereas other times the heat just overpowers it.

Wow, you know your curries! :tongue:
@iEthan
:teehee: you go first or should I?

PATHIA
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
My favourite order is a Chicken Tikka Saag, so good :biggrin:

saaag naaaa

thts the worst loooool
Original post by Swanbow

Actually a naga curry is the hottest :pierre:
Original post by homeland.lsw
@iEthan
:teehee: you go first or should I?

P A T H I A !!!!! :love: After that I'm quite impartial to lamb dhansak :tongue:
Original post by mariam687
saaag naaaa

thts the worst loooool

I feel like people are entitled to their own opinions :unimpressed:
Original post by fire_and_ice
I loveeee keema with daal makhani.

I HHAATTTEEEE keema!!! Mine would have to be Karahi Methi Chicken. Yum yum
i like lamb palak (spinach) and chicken keema (minced chicken) for those who have no idea wht im talking bout ahaha
but the worst is gobi (cauliflower curry) feel sick even thinking about it loool
Original post by homeland.lsw
Actually a naga curry is the hottest :pierre:

Fair point, although most curry houses around here don't offer it. I had a phall once though, which is hotter than a vindaloo, which was quite good.
Steph.

Quick Reply

Latest