The Student Room Group

Do you still remember Disney movies?

Poll

do you still remember disney movies

from your childhood?

Ive forgotten most of them, but my friends talk about the characters all the time :lol:
Of course.

I still sing Aladdin songs with alarming regularity :lol:

Try some of column A....
I watched Dumbo everyday for about a year when I was 5, but now I can hardly remember any of it! I remember all of the songs from so many movies though-they were the bit that stayed with me!
Maybe not the relatively older ones (Mulan etc) but the more recent ones like Minutemen, Lemonade Mouth, Radio Rebel, Geek Charming etc.. I guess they are part of my childhood. :moon:
Reply 4
Original post by LamantChenille
I watched Dumbo everyday for about a year when I was 5, but now I can hardly remember any of it! I remember all of the songs from so many movies though-they were the bit that stayed with me!

same I loved Prince of Egypt :biggrin:

SeanFM
Maybe not the relatively older ones (Mulan etc) but the more recent ones like Minutemen, Lemonade Mouth, Radio Rebel, Geek Charming etc.. I guess they are part of my childhood.

I havent watched the recent ones :getmecoat:

ByronicHero
Of course.

I still sing Aladdin songs with alarming regularity

Try some of column A....

do you remember songs from all the movies? I can only recall them from Snow white and prince of Egypt :tongue:
Original post by MsChantelle
same I loved Prince of Egypt :biggrin:

I havent watched the recent ones :getmecoat:

do you remember songs from all the movies? I can only recall them from Snow white and prince of Egypt :tongue:

Not all, but I know the songs from the main ones :yes:
Still remember Disney movies..? I still watch Disney movies... :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Nirgilis
Still remember Disney movies..? I still watch Disney movies... :tongue:

the classics? :biggrin:
Original post by MsChantelle
the classics? :biggrin:

Of course :biggrin:

I have a bunch of them on DVD, and the video subscription package on Amazon Prime has a couple of the good ones every now and then (recently it's been Treasure Planet, Pinocchio and Oliver & Company).

I also still watch the new ones, like Tangled, Frozen, Inside Out... :tongue:

You just really can't beat them! :tongue:
I remember quite a few Disney Movies in fact I've got a few of them on DVD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending