The Student Room Group

Girls would u mind if ur bf referred to u as his bich?

Scroll to see replies

I think it depends if it's a joke or not - and any joke which is overdone starts to become not funny.

Personally I find pushing jokes to the point they're not funny even more funny.
Reply 41
How do you pronounce that?

I found this other video its kinda cool

[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90LfbAFYhRLh86Qd-Fs4zg[/video]
Reply 42
seriously why do guys like saying it to girls. ad slap my partner if he called me his bitch
Reply 43
Original post by mkap
seriously why do guys like saying it to girls. ad slap my partner if he called me his bitch

So you would use domestic violence when he steps out of line? What if he slapped you one back? Bet he'd lose the courtcase and ud be the victim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Souljer
So you would use domestic violence when he steps out of line? What if he slapped you one back? Bet he'd lose the courtcase and ud be the victim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i wouldnt actually do it, ad leave him
Reply 45
Original post by mkap
haha i wouldnt actually do it, ad leave him

Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Souljer
Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile

am not changing my story, im showing how angry i would be. i would never hit a guy incase he gets too pissed off and hits me back
Original post by Souljer
Mm change ur story now..

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you being serious right now? of course most girls won't be ok with their boyfriend calling them a b*tch.. it's damn disrespectful af
I mean I'd never call my boyfriend an asshat or dick? would you like being called that by your girl?

also, she didnt mean it literally when she said she'll slap him.. U need to chill mate, she's just saying she would get offended and would leave him
[video="youtube;gsecDcTpVmw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsecDcTpVmw[/video]
Reply 49
Original post by hereiamonceagain
are you being serious right now? of course most girls won't be ok with their boyfriend calling them a b*tch.. it's damn disrespectful af
I mean I'd never call my boyfriend an asshat or dick? would you like being called that by your girl?

also, she didnt mean it literally when she said she'll slap him.. U need to chill mate, she's just saying she would get offended and would leave him

Callin a girl a bitch is completely different to callin a man an asshat.. Sayin "thats my bitch" is a compliment ur bf is saying you are worthy enough to be called his bitch. Feminist pigs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Callin a girl a bitch is completely different to callin a man an asshat.. Sayin "thats my bitch" is a compliment ur bf is saying you are worthy enough to be called his bitch. Feminist pigs

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha "feminist pigs" ur such a typical little :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: who calls women b*tched :') so pathetic.

it is NOT a compliment stupid fella. It's a swear word and not respectful at all lmao if a girls says "that's my dick" dafaq?

"worthy enough"?? seriously? are u telling me ur that stoopid.
NORMAL relationships are built on mutual respect so in terms of majority of women who have self respect and dont go around swearing at their boyfriends i can safely tell you that they won't ever appreciate, or tolerate, being called a bitch.
If he's referring to me as his bitch to other people, I find it rude I rather him say that's my girlfriend. But joking around between us two it's ok behind closed doors.
Reply 53
Original post by hereiamonceagain
hahaha "feminist pigs" ur such a typical little :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: who calls women b*tched :') so pathetic.

it is NOT a compliment stupid fella. It's a swear word and not respectful at all lmao if a girls says "that's my dick" dafaq?

"worthy enough"?? seriously? are u telling me ur that stoopid.
NORMAL relationships are built on mutual respect so in terms of majority of women who have self respect and dont go around swearing at their boyfriends i can safely tell you that they won't ever appreciate, or tolerate, being called a bitch.

Its meant in a nice way like callin someone "my nukka"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I call him that, so I guess that's fair...
As a joke I don't see an issue with it.

Quick Reply

Latest