The Student Room Group

is it too late? HELP ME OUT PLZ

I’ve been watching some YouTube videos on "how to tell if a girl likes you" lol and just realised that this girl may like me: she strokes her hair allot when i sat next to her, always asked for a pen even though she had one, applied makeup and kept on looking at herself in her little mirror, she touched her lips when i talked to her, she touched my arms/biceps and now we only make prolonged eye contact in the college hallway. She’s not in my class anymore because she dropped biology. But i still see her whenever i walk in the college. I’ve seen her with a few different guys don’t know if she has a BF but when she is with a guy talking she always looks at me and we hold eye contact, Until i walk past. The eye contact we make in general is more than 3 seconds. This has been happening since the beginning of college, so a few months.
Do you think she like me or am i just overthinking?
Should i ask her out and how?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been watching some YouTube videos on "how to tell if a girl likes you" lol and just realised that this girl may like me: she strokes her hair allot when i sat next to her, always asked for a pen even though she had one, applied makeup and kept on looking at herself in her little mirror, she touched her lips when i talked to her, she touched my arms/biceps and now we only make prolonged eye contact in the college hallway. She’s not in my class anymore because she dropped biology. But i still see her whenever i walk in the college. I’ve seen her with a few different guys don’t know if she has a BF but when she is with a guy talking she always looks at me and we hold eye contact, Until i walk past. The eye contact we make in general is more than 3 seconds. This has been happening since the beginning of college, so a few months.
Do you think she like me or am i just overthinking?
Should i ask her out and how?

Something essential in a relationship is that both people like each other, and you haven;t mentioned whether you like her! However, I can gather that from your post.. You seem pretty infatuated :love:

Have you spoken much apart from when she's borrowed pens?
Girls are complicated, I have no idea whether she likes you lol
Reply 3
Original post by carrotstar
Something essential in a relationship is that both people like each other, and you haven;t mentioned whether you like her! However, I can gather that from your post.. You seem pretty infatuated :love:

Have you spoken much apart from when she's borrowed pens?

I have not spoken to her. I do like her i just get nervous around her lol. After watching the videos i just can’t stop thinking about her.
I have not spoken to her. I do like her i just get nervous around her lol. After watching the videos i just can’t stop thinking about her.

Unless you can think of a way to get to know her a little better, then your options are quite limited. If you don't already speak then being in a relationship straight away seems a little rushed to me! Could it just be a short-lived crush? I had many throughout my school years and never acted on them because I was too shy, but I'm glad I waited until I was more mature because I watched my peers make mistakes and learnt never to make the same ones myself.
Reply 5
Original post by carrotstar
Unless you can think of a way to get to know her a little better, then your options are quite limited. If you don't already speak then being in a relationship straight away seems a little rushed to me! Could it just be a short-lived crush? I had many throughout my school years and never acted on them because I was too shy, but I'm glad I waited until I was more mature because I watched my peers make mistakes and learnt never to make the same ones myself.

When college starts do you think i should ask her out? Or should i just leave it?
When I first looked at the title I thought this thread was going to be about not having enough time to revise for exams. :ahee:
When college starts do you think i should ask her out? Or should i just leave it?

Leave it. If you don't get to know each other first then it's not worth chasing.
Show her your cawk, You will know if she likes you then or not.

Quick Reply

Latest