The Student Room Group

Women can also use men for sex with no feelings.

I never used to think of it , but since I have grown a little older at 24, I have realised that women can also use men for one night stands and short physical affairs. I have had some :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed up situations and have been ditched when I really cared about a girl.

All the years I have worked on myself to get myself "fit", I didn't stop to realise that the casual sex I get from these women can never make me feel complete. It is no substitute at all for a loving relationship. I now also know how women feel when they are used by men just for sex. It hurts man, it really hurts.

So yeah, to the younger guys on here, becoming great at getting casual sex is not at all a "forever paradise" as it first appears.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We know!
I dont catch feelings, I just catch flights bish
Reply 3
Original post by MoneyOverBitches
I dont catch feelings, I just catch flights bish

Yeah, I want to run far away.
You mean 'men can let women think they can'.....
Original post by Anonymous
I never used to think of it , but since I have grown a little older at 24, I have realised that women can also use men for one night stands and short physical affairs. I have had some :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed up situations and have been ditched when I really cared about a girl.

All the years I have worked on myself to get myself "fit", I didn't stop to realise that the casual sex I get from these women can never make me feel complete. It is no substitute at all for a loving relationship. I now also know how women feel when they are used by men just for sex. It hurts man, it really hurts.

So yeah, to the younger guys on here, becoming great at getting casual sex is not at all a "forever paradise" as it first appears.

The dolphins gave your identity away, you're @World Traveler
Reply 6
Original post by 17inchGuns
You mean 'men can let women think they can'.....

I went out with a woman older than me, I am 24, she is 30 next month. Trust me, some of them can be brutal. Amazing in bed but when they run away from you its terrible. The younger girls I have been with are nowhere near to the older ones (the oldest one I have been with was 38).
She don't wan a man, she just wanna :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
I went out with a woman older than me, I am 24, she is 30 next month. Trust me, some of them can be brutal. Amazing in bed but when they run away from you its terrible. The younger girls I have been with are nowhere near to the older ones (the oldest one I have been with was 38).

(Im the same person)

And I am 20 and have dated someone 26..... They're only brutual because you're weak minded and can't handle it.
Reply 9
Original post by ColossusBiceps
(Im the same person)

And I am 20 and have dated someone 26..... They're only brutual because you're weak minded and can't handle it.

What? Even if there was a relationship and it all seemed to be going well? It's annoying as hell when they don't make their intentions clear.
Obviously. :rolleyes:
What? Even if there was a relationship and it all seemed to be going well? It's annoying as hell when they don't make their intentions clear.

Yes. You should realise someone older than you is unlikely to be interested in a relationship. Especially since you're only young really.
Yes. You should realise someone older than you is unlikely to be interested in a relationship. Especially since you're only young really.

It's not exactly a widely known fact that women who are older than their younger partner have the mindset that the younger partner is disposable.

I thought she felt the same way about me because obviously the physical side was there and she showed the right signs that it was a working relationship.

It's :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed up. One day she just decides "Hey I am going to be 30 lets run away from my entire family and my guy!".
It's not exactly a widely known fact that women who are older than their younger partner have the mindset that the younger partner is disposable.

I thought she felt the same way about me because obviously the physical side was there and she showed the right signs that it was a working relationship.

It's :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed up. One day she just decides "Hey I am going to be 30 lets run away from my entire family and my guy!".

You should have realised that.

Nothing new.
You should have realised that.

How am I meant to know? It's not exactly a socially widely known fact!
Haha I know it's April Fools.

Spoiler

Original post by goldie56
Haha I know it's April Fools.

Spoiler

I think it is genuinely unhelpful for men that they are taught that they are the monsters in society, that we are the ones that look for sex and then ditch. It's a load of stereotyped rubbish.
How am I meant to know? It's not exactly a socially widely known fact!

Common sense. Lets be realistic here....

24 and 30 is nothing i wouldnt even class that as 'older' but 38 is quite an age gap when you are only 24. I was just thinking that maybe she had it in her head that it was just a fling as she could have thought thats all you were adter snd that you couldnt really want her, given her she. So she dumped you before you could dump her kind of thing..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending