The Student Room Group

A New Theory for Islamic Hatred

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Bazzel
no historical context justifies beheading

You clearly don't know Islam or it's history then.
Reply 61
Original post by #_ZINAN
You clearly don't know Islam or it's history then.

You clearly don't know Prophet Muhammads history.
Reply 62
Original post by #_ZINAN
Answer the question.

Why are you basing Islamic influence on population?

Why are you using the fact that Indonesia has the largest Islamic population in comparison to Saudi arabia, which has the 2 largest mosques in the world, the holiest place in Islam, the birthplace of their prophet and the location of their pilgrimage?

Saudi Arabia is dictatorship. The country itself was founded hundreds of years after Islam and is run by a series of kings and princes who do what they like. Just because the two holy cities are in Saudi Arabia it doesn't mean Saudi Arabia owns them. Your argument is as false as his.
Reply 63
Original post by yasminkattan
Sorry but, what can a Muslim girl like me do about a group of terrorists in Syria? How exactly can I tackle extremism? Terrorism isn't the ordinary Muslim's fault.

We aren't telling you to fly to Syria and combat ISIS.

We are telling you to do the following.

1. Stop acting like your religion is a victim anytime an act of terror occurs.
2 Stop acting like Muslims are victims anytime a person dies from an act of terror
3. Actually try and read your Qu'ran and realise the multiple errors, fallacies, contradictions and immoralities in it.
4. Stop saying ISIS or any other Islamic terrorist organisation has nothing to do with Islam when they clearly do (However this can only be done after step 3)
Original post by yasminkattan
Sorry but, what can a Muslim girl like me do about a group of terrorists in Syria? How exactly can I tackle extremism? Terrorism isn't the ordinary Muslim's fault.

Exactly, it isn't your responsibility.
Reply 65
Original post by ItsRoger
Saudi Arabia is dictatorship. The country itself was founded hundreds of years after Islam and is run by a series of kings and princes who do what they like. Just because the two holy cities are in Saudi Arabia it doesn't mean Saudi Arabia owns them. Your argument is as false as his.

I never said Saudi Arabia owned the mosques.

I said it's home to the mosques and their prophet. Saudi Arabia are the paragon nation of Islam and only ignorant delusional trolls think this isn't the case.
Original post by #_ZINAN
Answer the question.

Why are you basing Islamic influence on population?

Why are you using the fact that Indonesia has the largest Islamic population in comparison to Saudi arabia, which has the 2 largest mosques in the world, the holiest place in Islam, the birthplace of their prophet and the location of their pilgrimage?

nah I've been 'embarrassed' enough by your superior debating skills today
What the :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: :dolphin: is with this site and Islam?
Reply 68
Original post by Frank Underwood
nah I've been 'embarrassed' enough by your superior debating skills today

Clearly, seeing as how your ignorance prevents you from answering basic questions.
make love not war
Original post by Frank Underwood
alright i'll give it a watch in a bit

Cheers. Sorry I hope I didn't seem patronising when I said you'd profit more watching it etc

I just meant to say that we all, me included, can end up spending time on here and ultimately it really doesn't make much difference whether we're here or not. It's entertainment (a fairly intellectual form of entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless).

I just meant to say that the time spent watching this, versus another 90 minutes on TSR, this video might change your fundamental outlook on Islamism and Islam. It really is extremely interesting and the speaker is very entertaining while also being quite profound in his remarks
This site simply reflects the conversation that is occurring in society more broadly. It is superficial to blame this website as some kind of nest of evil Islamophobes, rather than considering why Islam is so controversial in society.
Reply 72
Original post by #_ZINAN
I never said Saudi Arabia owned the mosques.

I said it's home to the mosques and their prophet. Saudi Arabia are the paragon nation of Islam and only ignorant delusional trolls think this isn't the case.

Unless you are a muslim you can't say that they are the 'paragon' nation of islam. In fact no muslim can say that. It is a matter of opinion and as you seem to be against Islam you're conflicted in your opinion on it as am I as im pro Islam but you definitely have no right to say that Saudi Arabia is the ideal nation of a religion you're not even a part of.
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
This site simply reflects the conversation that is occurring in society more broadly. It is superficial to blame this website as some kind of nest of evil Islamophobes, rather than considering why Islam is so controversial in society.

If I was going to blame any site for being a 'nest of evil Islamophobes' (Love that expression by the way) it wouldn't be TSR. It would likely be something like Strormfront. Nor do I particularly believe that one can be Islamophobic either; it's perfectly rational to be at least a little bit afraid of a belief system that advocates it's followers kill you
Reply 74
Unless you are a muslim you can't say that they are the 'paragon' nation of islam. In fact no muslim can say that. It is a matter of opinion and as you seem to be against Islam you're conflicted in your opinion on it as am I as im pro Islam but you definitely have no right to say that Saudi Arabia is the ideal nation of a religion you're not even a part of.

I do not have to be a muslim to understand that Muslims regard Saudi Arabia, mainly Mecca and Medina as holy and prestigious places.

Any Theological scholar, would tell you the same thing.

You thinking that Only a muslim can say what the Paragon nation of Islam is shows you really do not know what on earth you are talking about.
Reply 75
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
Cheers. Sorry I hope I didn't seem patronising when I said you'd profit more watching it etc

I just meant to say that we all, me included, can end up spending time on here and ultimately it really doesn't make much difference whether we're here or not. It's entertainment (a fairly intellectual form of entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless).

I just meant to say that the time spent watching this, versus another 90 minutes on TSR, this video might change your fundamental outlook on Islamism and Islam. It really is extremely interesting and the speaker is very entertaining while also being quite profound in his remarks

Thisss ^^^^
Original post by #_ZINAN
We aren't telling you to fly to Syria and combat ISIS.

We are telling you to do the following.

1. Stop acting like your religion is a victim anytime an act of terror occurs.
2 Stop acting like Muslims are victims anytime a person dies from an act of terror
3. Actually try and read your Qu'ran and realise the multiple errors, fallacies, contradictions and immoralities in it.
4. Stop saying ISIS or any other Islamic terrorist organisation has nothing to do with Islam when they clearly do (However this can only be done after step 3)

I don't act like Islam or Muslims are victimised when an act or terror occurs, but saying Muslims aren't victims nowadays is untrue. Our brothers and sisters are being attacked and verbally abused, our mosques get burnt down, and everything we believe in and stand for is mocked and insulted on a daily basis. I have read my Qur'an, in fact I'm currently memorising it. Don't tell me I need to read my holy book as if you know everything about it. All you know are a few quotes taken out of context, just like every other person who 'hates' Islam.

I guess you also haven't learn anything from getting banned. Won't be surprised if it happens again soon, you're quick to comment on every single Islam-related thread with your stupid necessary hate.
Original post by Bazzel
I expect radicalasation in European mosques to be dealt with.

Extreme radicalised preachers aren't exactly common and easy to find, so how do you expect it to be dealt with by that ordinary Muslim down the road?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by #_ZINAN
I do not have to be a muslim to understand that Muslims regard Saudi Arabia, mainly Mecca and Medina as holy and prestigious places.

Any Theological scholar, would tell you the same thing.

You thinking that Only a muslim can say what the Paragon nation of Islam is shows you really do not know what on earth you are talking about.

They regard Mecca and Medina as important as Mecca is supposed to be the home of god and medina because its the resting place of their prophet. The nation of Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with it.

And im sort of generalising here but I feel a muslim would know a lot more about their religion so that they would be able to identify an ideal nation that follows islam rather than an athiest, no?
Reply 79
They regard Mecca and Medina as important as Mecca is supposed to be the home of god and medina because its the resting place of their prophet. The nation of Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with it.

And im sort of generalising here but I feel a muslim would know a lot more about their religion so that they would be able to identify an ideal nation that follows islam rather than an athiest, no?

I'm not an "athiest" whatever the hell that means.

I'm also not an Atheist. I'm actually a Christian and based solely on previous encounters with muslims and regular interactions with other muslims on this country, it's safe to say that I have FAR more knowledge about their own religion than muslims themselves. Most haven't even read the Qu'ran or their hadiths.

They only listen to the lectures of Wahabbist hate preachers and think they know what their saying.

The holy lands are unfortunately in Arabia.

The birth place of their prophet is in Arabia

The resting place of their prophet is in Arabia.

The largest and most visited mosques are in Arabia.

The Kabba is in Arabia

Black stone is in Arabia

The pilgrimage is directed towards Arabia.

So is the direction of their daily prayers (Qibla)

Arabia is the paragon nation of Islam.

Quick Reply