The Student Room Group

GCSE History B - Share Notes

I'm not sure if there is already something like this but it would be great if people could share some mind maps and notes on topics because exams are coming up close. Also any exam tips and help for answering questions.
I do Germany and Medicine Through Time on Edexcel.
:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by MariumKazmi
I'm not sure if there is already something like this but it would be great if people could share some mind maps and notes on topics because exams are coming up close. Also any exam tips and help for answering questions.

If you make your own, you'll get a lot more from it than from other people's notes.
Reply 2
Original post by jamestg
If you make your own, you'll get a lot more from it than from other people's notes.

I have, but I just had a mock and came out with a B, so just want an idea of what other people's notes look like so i can add to mine because I feel like I've missed out lots and am not sure on what kind of things i should be adding.
Original post by MariumKazmi

Ah, i don't do medicine through time but I do germany. Haven't made my note, teacher just gave us a powerpoint which i use to revise off, But i can help you on the questions if you want?
Reply 4
Original post by byakuya kuchki
Ah, i don't do medicine through time but I do germany. Haven't made my note, teacher just gave us a powerpoint which i use to revise off, But i can help you on the questions if you want?

Yeah that would be great! I'm not really sure on how many paragraphs you should be doing for each questions and which questions require introductions/conclusions.

Quick Reply