The Student Room Group

Girl Priorities?

A'ight, I am not entirely sure how to approach this as I've never had to pick between two girls!

I know these two girls, both from Tinder, they are ultimately very different but I think both are awesome and I've been on one date with each (don't judge, there were no kisses involved and I am not in a relationship with any of them yet).
So this is the spring break happening right now, and one of the girls (say Sandra) is back home so I wouldn't have seen her for about five weeks by the time she's back, and I try to keep in touch like 1-2 times a week so that I wouldn't annoy her but keep the interest up. The other girl (say Kelly) is here still, but I haven't asked her out again yet.

In a normal situation I would have gone with the flow and dated whoever I get lucky with first, but this is kinda special. Sandra is a second year, so she still has one more year at uni (at least), while Kelly is a third year and she is graduating this summer, and then going home (about 50 miles, an hour's drive from uni, but I don't have a car).

So my question is, what do I do? I have kind of prioritised Sandra since we could potentially be together in the same city, but if things don't work out with her I might have wasted 3-4 weeks with Kelly or even lose her interest? I hope you understand my dilemma.
Who do you like more?
Original post by Blondie987
Who do you like more?

That's the thing, I think they are both equally likeable! And perhaps I have discovered a few more common points with Sandra but that is probably because we have talked more.
Original post by HawkEyeArcher
That's the thing, I think they are both equally likeable! And perhaps I have discovered a few more common points with Sandra but that is probably because we have talked more.

As much as distance and things Kiel that can be looked at logically, you really need to figure out which one you are attracted to more tbh, it's not something we can decide, only you know how you feel, good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 4
The one with the biggest boobs :biggrin:
Reply 5
One of them you'd be sad to let go. She's the one you want.
Right... I'm probably f***ed then, with my luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending