The Student Room Group

Is it weird to go out to dinner alone??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Wagamama :love:

Original post by Twinpeaks
Was just going to suggest Wagamama, I see loads of people there eating alone. I think it's because it's more communal, the way the tables are.

And also, it is glorious :sexface:

Yasai yaki soba please, with yasai gyoza. :coma:

Ok ok I'll go there and its only 20 minutes away :h:

Just waiting for my phone to charge to at least 40%
Original post by bluemadhatter
Ok ok I'll go there and its only 20 minutes away :h:

Just waiting for my phone to charge to at least 40%

Take lots of pics!!!

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
Take lots of pics!!!

Spoiler

Okeh and yups :h:
So its way too dark to take Rory for a walk now but I'm still all ready with my shoes on so I do still want to take him out. I'm thinking maybe to go out for dinner with him... not sure where yet. Or like go Westfield or something and get some bubble tea...

Would it be weird to go alone/with Rory??

Can I come?
I've gone to Westfield alone also the cinema and concerts alone as long as you don't think it's weird then there should be no problem. Who's Rory???
Imo no, dont worry what other people thhink. I do this and have no problem as I go to eat and to get out> I dont mind my own company at times. Its self empowering not to feel the pressure or be bothered what others think.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Can I come?

too late, we just came back :dance:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3988923

Original post by Indieboohoo1
I've gone to Westfield alone also the cinema and concerts alone as long as you don't think it's weird then there should be no problem. Who's Rory???

Rory is my Pet Lion :dance:
So its way too dark to take Rory for a walk now but I'm still all ready with my shoes on so I do still want to take him out. I'm thinking maybe to go out for dinner with him... not sure where yet. Or like go Westfield or something and get some bubble tea...

Would it be weird to go alone/with Rory??

yes it is. I was in nandos with my gf last week and we saw a guy having dinner by himself and we laughed at him. That will be you.
Original post by Black Cobra
yes it is. I was in nandos with my gf last week and we saw a guy having dinner by himself and we laughed at him. That will be you.

omg :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest