The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Law Offer Holders - 2016

Thought i would create a thread for the people who have Firmed or have offers from Sheffield for Law.

Would be nice to get to know people before we start in September :smile:

Comment down below, if you have firmed Sheffield or are planning on doing so.
Reply 1
Hii! I've firmed Sheffield for Law too!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hey! I've firmed Sheffield for Law as well!
Reply 3
Original post by Lou2110
Hii! I've firmed Sheffield for Law too!

Original post by minoas
Hey! I've firmed Sheffield for Law as well!

Hey guys, Hope you both get the grades!! Im so excited. I think its sad that Law firmers dont have a FB group everyone else does :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Harmonyx
Hey guys, Hope you both get the grades!! Im so excited. I think its sad that Law firmers dont have a FB group everyone else does :frown:

I already have the grades! I'm on a gap year! I agree with you! We can create one if you want!
Reply 5
Hey! I've firmed Sheffield too! Do you know what accommodation you're applying for?! Can't wait now 😂
Reply 6
Hi , i've firmed Sheffield too but hope I actually get the grades i need
Reply 7
Hey guys, was just wondering, was it hard for you's to get an Offer from Sheffield for law (As opposed to other uni's)? And could you give me some advice on Personal statements to apply for law there, as i'm thinking of applying to Sheffield, to study law ...2017 entry though :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Andyk123
Hey! I've firmed Sheffield too! Do you know what accommodation you're applying for?! Can't wait now 😂

Yes, i have chosen Ranmoor, yourself?

Original post by Aysh288
Hi , i've firmed Sheffield too but hope I actually get the grades i need

Hello, Goodluck i really hope you get what you need :smile: Is it just straight Law you have applied for?
Hi, I've firmed Sheffield as well, am I too late to join this thread?:pinch:
Reply 10
Hi all,

Am currently studying in UoS Law. Will try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge (Accommodation, Modules, etc) but if I don't know how to answer the question, then I apologise in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending