The Student Room Group

Misbehaved??

What is the most outrageous thing(s) you have ever done at uni? :s-smilie:

Like us? Follow us?
I lived with 11 people in the first year, and there was one person that I very much disliked and stopped talking to him in January or February. He played Lacrosse and would bounce his ball against the wall and it was really, really loud as he was hitting it with some power. I could have earphones in and you could still hear some of it! I wasn't speaking to him so I couldn't exactly tell him to stop, and he wouldn't have listened anyway (which is why I don't speak to him) and it just becomes a tautology.

I should note that the building he was throwing the ball against was an accommodation office (so proper workers worked there) so I wrote a note reading 'to the person throwing the lacrosse ball, please stop as it is very loud' in as neat handwriting as possible (my handwriting is awful), got some blu-tack and stuck it to the outside of our flat door. He found the note and got the impression that it was someone from the accommodation office and never through a ball against that wall again. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.
Original post by SeanFM
I lived with 11 people in the first year, and there was one person that I very much disliked and stopped talking to him in January or February. He played Lacrosse and would bounce his ball against the wall and it was really, really loud as he was hitting it with some power. I could have earphones in and you could still hear some of it! I wasn't speaking to him so I couldn't exactly tell him to stop, and he wouldn't have listened anyway (which is why I don't speak to him) and it just becomes a tautology.

I should note that the building he was throwing the ball against was an accommodation office (so proper workers worked there) so I wrote a note reading 'to the person throwing the lacrosse ball, please stop as it is very loud' in as neat handwriting as possible (my handwriting is awful), got some blu-tack and stuck it to the outside of our flat door. He found the note and got the impression that it was someone from the accommodation office and never through a ball against that wall again. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

justice served :h:
Reply 3
Masturbated in the toilet.
Reply 4
When I was drunk I pulled up a plant from the ground in the posh hall and tried to take it back to our cheaper hall to claim it as our own but security caught me - my friend tried to tell him that I am lady gaga so he should leave me be and I then told him that I was "too young to go to prison" and ran away.

Quick Reply

Latest