The Student Room Group

Missing my mother so much ! Anyone else ?

I miss her so much. I love her to death. She is everything to me. She is my role model. The last time I have seen her was 2 months ago.:frown:
Original post by King !
I miss her so much. I love her to death. She is everything to me. She is my role model. The last time I have seen her was 2 months ago.:frown:

Aww I'm sorry. Why is that?
Reply 2
Original post by Platopus
Aww I'm sorry. Why is that?

I miss her so much. I am 20 and a male and it is hard to express these feelings, but I just takled to my mom over the phone, and when she said "Hello", I just started crying. I wanna hug her :frown::frown:
Original post by King !

I thought this was a sad death thread, but i'[m sure you can see her soon right? The internet is a wonderful thing where you can use Skype Whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter to communicate with people wherever they are
Reply 4
Original post by thefatone
I thought this was a sad death thread, but i'[m sure you can see her soon right? The internet is a wonderful thing where you can use Skype Whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter to communicate with people wherever they are

I dont wanna use Skype because when I see her I am gonna start crying. That is too embarrassing !:colonhash:
Original post by King !
I miss her so much. I am 20 and a male and it is hard to express these feelings, but I just takled to my mom over the phone, and when she said "Hello", I just started crying. I wanna hug her :frown::frown:

Is there any reason why you can't see her?
Reply 6
Original post by Platopus
Is there any reason why you can't see her?

I am studying at uni somewhere else
Original post by King !
I am studying at uni somewhere else

That's tough, hope you get to see her soon!

Quick Reply

Latest