The Student Room Group

What Hogwarts House would you be sorted into?

Scroll to see replies

I would be.....

Spoiler

I actually took the Sorting test (Yes, I have a pottermore account) Gryffindor :woo: !
Original post by Bazzel
x

cool!
According to pottermore, I'd be sorted into Slytherin! :colondollar:
Reply 24
Original post by iEthan
cool!

SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT

I think that every quiz I've taken has put me in Ravenclaw, so yep, Ravenclaw it is :woo:
Pottermore placed me in Ravenclaw :colondollar:
Original post by Bazzel
SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT

As opposed to posting nondescript images of Ricky Gervais? OK! :top:
Reply 28
Original post by iEthan
As opposed to posting nondescript images of Ricky Gervais? OK! :top:

If i were in the wizarding world i would have saught power but i do have values so strong elements of Slytherin but also Ravenclaw.
Hufflepuff tbh :bigsmile:
According to Pottermore, I would be in Ravenclaw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RAVENCLAW apparently, but have taken the test a couple of times and has either been Ravenclaw or Gryfindor
Reply 33
Slytherin because evil.
Probably Ravenclaw. I'm not evil or heroic, so it's the toss of a coin between Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff - but I think I'm intelligent enough to sneak into the former :wink:
Done this before and it's nearly always either Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Pottermore sorted me I to slytherin and to be honest, I would probably agree, I wouldn't call myself evil... But my ambition sometimes gets the better of me...
erm, i have traits from all of them.

Loyalty from hufflepuff (though that's about it), cunning and ambition from Slytherin, a need to prove myself and relative bravery from Gryffendor, and cleverness and wit from Ravenclaw.
On the Pottermore quiz I'm a Ravenclaw. However, if I go by your description then I best suit being a Hufflepuff. :h::h:
Hufflepuff or Slytherin!

Quick Reply