Original post by Andy Social
Sweet dreams :biggrin:

Oh it will be :perv:
Original post by Questioness
Oh it will be :perv:

Swampy mucus butt plug.. Noice
Hello everyone :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
They do have 3 codes to decipher still. But I'm not sure they've got anything else to go on.
The Dahlia case is still open and that's older than this.
Yeah. I would assume dead tbh but we don't know.

Hmm, i seriously doubt they will crack the codes, maybe with the newer tech? But codes could be fake. Yea they should close older case, still got to admire their determination to catch criminals :rofl:

hey :biggrin:
Original post by rohit301099
Hmm, i seriously doubt they will crack the codes, maybe with the newer tech? But codes could be fake. Yea they should close older case, still got to admire their determination to catch criminals :rofl:

Yeah it's gonna be tough to do it. They could be fake but they were contained in letters left at the crime scenes (I think) so I think they're real.
The dahlia case was different to the others. It was expertly done and the killer knew what they were doing! Still isn't going to be solved though.
Yeah it's gonna be tough to do it. They could be fake but they were contained in letters left at the crime scenes (I think) so I think they're real.
The dahlia case was different to the others. It was expertly done and the killer knew what they were doing! Still isn't going to be solved though.

true some cases remain mystery like jack the ripper but i heard they identified him or something through DNA find it pretty hard to believe :s-smilie:
Original post by rohit301099
true some cases remain mystery like jack the ripper but i heard they identified him or something through DNA find it pretty hard to believe :s-smilie:

Indeed they do.
I've no idea tbh. It would be hard to believe anything really until it's official.
Indeed they do.
I've no idea tbh. It would be hard to believe anything really until it's official.

yea, my teacher was telling me about it, i think it's false apparently they identified him through blood samples on a shawl found next to one of the murdered body :s-smilie:

are you here to talk about buttplugs? :biggrin:
Does anyone want to fill out my questionnaire for my dissertation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would really appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dina492373928
Does anyone want to fill out my questionnaire for my dissertation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya :h:

Please don't clutter up unrelated threads for questionnaire completion! We have a dedicated section where you can ask people to fill out your questionnaires.
Would you mind posting there instead? :h:

Thanks!
Ethan
I'm new to this I didn't know, I apologise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dina492373928
I'm new to this I didn't know, I apologise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a problem! :h: All the best! :five:

Quick Reply

Latest